BDSM elements in a hotwife-cuckold relationship

Thomas H.

Hello,
we are a german cuckold couple in our 50´s and I´m curious about BDSM/bondage elements in other relationships.
My wife is dominant to me and very submissive to her bull. We both know the ropes and other restricting sex toys.
She has me caged since about 2 years and lets me out only for cleaning purposes. Not every time but sometimes she likes to cuff my hands behind my back to prevent any resistance while locking me again. That´s more a playful thing, because I don´t resist in being caged.
Another preference of her is queening me. We have a special chair for this purpose wich allows fixating my neck and hands. I often have to do this while she is chatting with her bull.
In addition we once tried an additional ring gag. This happened only once, because me licking her without the ring is better for her.

What experiences do other cuckolds have to share?

Greetz from Germany
Tom

My wife sounds much like your wife. She is totally dominant over me but she is fully submissive to her bulls. her bulls vary in how much or if they prefer any participation or presence from me. Some are only into her and want her in total privacy, while others want to humiliate me in her presence and then have me watch as they take her and use her for their full pleasure. Other's enjoy using me for their satisfaction.

One bull always likes to have some form of BDSM/bondage element in all our playtime together. Often I am tied up or otherwise restrained where he has open access to anything he desires from me, my mouth, balls, and asshole are all his for the taking. He brought this spreader bar back about ten years ago and it is one of his go-to toys to restrain me in.

butt-hole.jpg
Now, I really have come to enjoy being restrained and used and I go along willingly with no resistance to him. He loves my submission.

Hi,
nice device. My wife only has one bull. He is very much into bondage and often restrains my wife also. He uses leather cuffs on her and a ball gag when finished with her mouth. Once he said "during sex a woman should always have something in her mouth".
Mostly my wife visits him but when they are at our place, I sometimes have to please him with my mouth. In this cases I often have my hands cuffed behind my back. He never shoots his load into my mouth so far, it´s a thing to get him hard. If he´s finished with me, my wife likes to gag me. She calls it "getting used to have something in the mouth". Rarely she uses a leather blindfold on me, too. Then I have to wait in our spare bedroom next to our main bedroom with the door open. I can hear her moaning sometimes behind a gag and sometimes without the silencer.

My wife loves the rougher things. Ever since I’ve been cuckold, she loved beating me up occasionally!

View attachment 711816View attachment 711817View attachment 711818View attachment 711819View attachment 711820

I will always remember the first time my wife had a man over to our house to play with and decided she wanted to spank me. I had watched her with many men before and participated from time to time when asked. But, one night she and the guy were kissing and messing around while sitting on the couch and I walked over and raised my hand up under my wife's top without asking permission.

My wife stopped everything and asked what I was thinking. I did not have an appropriate answer and she told me I had been misbehaving for some time and that it was time I received a spanking. Something about being told to pull my pants down around my knees and then to lay over my wife's lap while another man was sitting next to her, watching was one of the most humiliating moments of my life. My wife did not hold back and she left my bare ass a hot, bright red color that stung for two days.

She now delegates most of my punishment to her Bulls but she still seems to enjoy spanking my bare bottom when the urge strikes her.

The-Spanking.jpg

I will always remember the first time my wife had a man over to our house to play with and decided she wanted to spank me. I had watched her with many men before and participated from time to time when asked. But, one night she and the guy were kissing and messing around while sitting on the couch and I walked over and raised my hand up under my wife's top without asking permission.

My wife stopped everything and asked what I was thinking. I did not have an appropriate answer and she told me I had been misbehaving for some time and that it was time I received a spanking. Something about being told to pull my pants down around my knees and then to lay over my wife's lap while another man was sitting next to her, watching was one of the most humiliating moments of my life. My wife did not hold back and she left my bare ass a hot, bright red color that stung for two days.

She now delegates most of my punishment to her Bulls but she still seems to enjoy spanking my bare bottom when the urge strikes her.

your a naughty boy and needed to be put back in your place, love that she still spanks you when the urge takes her. She sure gave your arse a good spanking

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Beautiful picture

Thanks, she had a lot of fun that night. Her boyfriend came home with the purple (her favorite color) rope and would not tell her what he had planned. The rope is very soft. He waited for the weekend and then with two friends over he told her he was going to tie her up. My wife tried to act innocent but her wetness and complete lack of resistance showed she was into it. With the guys watching intently, he stripped her leaving only her socks on at her request, and tied her legs and arms to expose and open all her holes. She loved the feeling of vulnerability and the feeling that the guys could do anything they wanted to her.

Reactions: 6inches and virgil