Be honest, why do you think your wife/gf prefers making love to well hung guys???

She gets/got such a rush out of fucking her lover not because of the size of his cock but because he was so unhesitatingly commanding with her - ready always as he was to simply flip her over and brutally buttfuck her while choking her and forcing her to watch in a mirror.
so she likes to be dominated by her lover, you say she is not into size, maybe you should watch her fuck a nice big thick cock sometime and judge for yourself. lol

Cathy, how can we even answer that its subjective to your wants desires and experience. Do you think that part of it, the excitement is for any dick not belonging to your man would excite you since in your mind your getting away with having another man other than your man?

What I mean Flipping the tables, I have a freind that likes fucking married women getting them to cheat, one quean fell for him lets say he was a bull stag whatever but not cuck. And she was then going to get divorced from her loser husband to be with this guy. Well when she divorced her man for the bull when the day it was final he dumped her. Wasn't same thrill that she want married anymore to the other guy.

And what do you consider hung BTW? Length or avg length and super thick? My wife says she would always prefers thickness to thin and long.
cheating sexy is more fun, its an adventure, even better with a big cock involved though, big to me is 8+ inches

I agree with alot of what you say. I also like to look at my well hung lovers cocks ,knowing that big thick cock will soon be taking me to sexual heaven is a turn on in itself. Sucking a big cock is amazing, I'll just leave it at that. Once it's in you the feeling is off the charts GREAT !
this time it's me agreeing with you. lol

Yep - absolutely dominating, which is not something I'd felt was okay for me to be with her. She's normally too feisty and independent. But turns out she has a special place for cavemen - especially when they can barely control their desire for her and for filling her with their seed over and over again.
so was he only average size

Picture2.jpg

This is my fuckbuddy fucking me, his dad is slightly longer but much thicker. Even though their sexual techniques are very similar his dad is by far a superior lover, he has me quivering mess every time he takes me, he could own me pussy if he wanted to

Last edited:
cheating sexy is more fun, its an adventure, even better with a big cock involved though, big to me is 8+ inches
Darn only 7.5 inches but extra wide lol :) been with 9 men in mfm, mmf bi and mm only 1 was bigger 1 even and 7 smaller I am thankful that I wasn't born with a micro penis not biggest but know above average.

Thanks again Cathy for sharing , wish like every guy on here that I could watch and join as you eat pussy so fucking hot, Especially to fuck a woman doggy watching her dive head first into another woman's pussy.

Darn only 7.5 inches but extra wide lol :) been with 9 men in mfm, mmf bi and mm only 1 was bigger 1 even and 7 smaller I am thankful that I wasn't born with a micro penis not biggest but know above average.

Thanks again Cathy for sharing , wish like every guy on here that I could watch and join as you eat pussy so fucking hot, Especially to fuck a woman doggy watching her dive head first into another woman's pussy.
like this you mean

16sss.jpg

Picture2.jpg

This is my fuckbuddy fucking me, his dad is slightly longer but much thicker. Even though their sexual techniques are very similar his dad is by far a superior lover, he has me quivering mess every time he takes me, he could own me pussy if he wanted to
Cathy -
That HAS to feel great for you!! All you sexy girls just cast a lusty spell over us guys.

I think a lady needs a good, long clit fucking, even an orgasm from it, BEFORE she gets her pussy well stuffed and bottomed in...
As my GF likes to remind me "when a girl just needs a good, solid fucking, start by fucking her clit until she's begging for ur cock in her pussy"!