Bent over desk at work? Has it happened to you?

Have you or your wife/gf ever been bent over a desk at work by a boss or coworker?

• Yes, for fun and loved it

Votes: 102 61.8%
  • Yes to keep job

Votes: 28 17.0%
  • No, would like to though

Votes: 33 20.0%
  • No, I play with boss/coworkers but not at work

Votes: 10 6.1%
  • No, I keep Funtime and work time separate

Votes: 10 6.1%

• Total voters
On the construction sites where I work as a supervisor I can't say I have an office but there is an engineer's shack with a desk and a couch where I call some workers to put some concrete through all my holes.
I sometimes wonder if Mobile Mini knows how its products are used. lol
We have a friend who worked as an onsite project manager for many years. The construction guys would think of all types of excuses to see her. I don't know if this encouraged them to do a better job or delayed the projects.

Reactions: fuckingslut
May didn't think of sucking cocks as sex. No way of knowing how many cocks she sucked before I met her, but she had a professional job before we met and she told me how the bosses wanted her to suck their cocks. I tried to explain that was sexual, but she didn't understand that sex could involve no penetration. Pretty sure she was bent over a desk at work before I met her.

Reactions: compassionatedom
I sometimes wonder if Mobile Mini knows how its products are used. lol
We have a friend who worked as an onsite project manager for many years. The construction guys would think of all types of excuses to see her. I don't know if this encouraged them to do a better job or delayed the projects.
In fact that's what I tell them, the better they work, the premium from me is more consistent.

My girl had been flirting with a sales rep that came into her office for a year or so. One week he told her the next time he was in would be his last, as he’d been promoted and was going on a different route.

When he came in, this is what she was wearing.

EC6A6BB4-0A45-47DF-963D-D84903916BC9.jpeg

When they got to the file/supply room to see what needed to be ordered, like usual. However, this time she locked the door behind him and told him she noticed him staring at her tits every week and wanted yo know if he wanted to see them. She pulled her shirt up and her bra down. She said his mouth literally dropped. Then she asked if he wanted to touch them. He didn’t say anything, he just grabbed them and started sucking on them.

He started rubbing her pussy through her jeans and she was done. She pulled her jeans down (no underwear) and bent over the table. She said he was inside her in nothing flat. She clamped her pussy down on his dick and he blew a huge load inside her.

They agreed to stay in touch, but he ended up moving before they could reconnect.

My girl had been flirting with a sales rep that came into her office for a year or so. One week he told her the next time he was in would be his last, as he’d been promoted and was going on a different route.

View attachment 1107470

When they got to the file/supply room to see what needed to be ordered, like usual. However, this time she locked the door behind him and told him she noticed him staring at her tits every week and wanted yo know if he wanted to see them. She pulled her shirt up and her bra down. She said his mouth literally dropped. Then she asked if he wanted to touch them. He didn’t say anything, he just grabbed them and started sucking on them.

He started rubbing her pussy through her jeans and she was done. She pulled her jeans down (no underwear) and bent over the table. She said he was inside her in nothing flat. She clamped her pussy down on his dick and he blew a huge load inside her.

They agreed to stay in touch, but he ended up moving before they could reconnect.
Can we see those tits they look great

Last edited:
Reactions: Glock19Fan and Nemo
May finally realized sucking cock WAS sex, though that was a few years into our marriage. Made for some interesting moments during those years! She would often be in a bedroom or bathroom at social gatherings, sucking some guy's cock.
Now that I think about it, May said she dated a lot in high school. Probably because guys found out they could take her to a movie and get their cock sucked. I hadn't tried to calculate that in the number of cocks she's sucked!

View attachment 1107470

I see why he why would stare at her tits they are really nice.

Reactions: Glock19Fan
I have posted many stories on this forum abut my exwife openly screwing my friends and coworkers. She unexpectedly got hooked up with one of her coworkers on a out of town trip. They worked for the same company but in different departments. I have stated in other stories that she never wore bras or panties to work. This company used office cubicles to allow for privacy when seated. I noticed she started wearing nice dresses and skirts every day and asked her why. She said he would have her bend over her desk and lift up her dress so he could screw her from behind.. Other times she would sit on the edge of her desk and raise her dress so he could get to her from the front. He was standing so he could see if anyone was coming. She took a washcloth from home to work and after he would cum she would place the washcloth between her legs and let his cum drip while they ate their lunch in her cube. After lunch she would go to the ladies room and wash out the cloth to be ready for his next visit. Sometimes he would stop by at the end of the day for some pussy before going home , once he was finished she would put the cloth between her legs and he would walk her to the car. They screwed at least once everyday of the workweek for a few years

As I have posted before at her first job Mary did suck and fuck her boss even at the workplace. And yes she did get spied in action.

Later at other jobs she did still play with her bosses or coworkers but not on premises.

I posted recently about how she hooked up with a coworker (old acquaintance from a swing club we once belonged to) and did play some at work.

When she worked part time at a massage parlor obviously anything that happened was at work. So that is a little different. Though she also did service the owner a few times in his office.

Watching a movie recently in which a woman was bent over her desk at work, Mary mentioned how hot it was to do that and would love to be just taken like that sometime again , skirt lifted, panties pulled down, just fucked hard by a boss.

We then talked about her favorite workplace playtimes.
Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife

Mature and very nice and well endowed cuckold, expert in giving a good cock and a lot of delicious cum to the hotwife and also to her husband, everywhere and in every way, he wants friendship and relationship with a cuckold couple or hotwife
Wtf does any of that even mean

As I have posted before at her first job Mary did suck and fuck her boss even at the workplace. And yes she did get spied in action.

Later at other jobs she did still play with her bosses or coworkers but not on premises.

I posted recently about how she hooked up with a coworker (old acquaintance from a swing club we once belonged to) and did play some at work.

When she worked part time at a massage parlor obviously anything that happened was at work. So that is a little different. Though she also did service the owner a few times in his office.

Watching a movie recently in which a woman was bent over her desk at work, Mary mentioned how hot it was to do that and would love to be just taken like that sometime again , skirt lifted, panties pulled down, just fucked hard by a boss.

We then talked about her favorite workplace playtimes.
any hot sexy pics for her that we can see please

Robin, my ex fiancé, worked as an ICU, (Intensive Care Unit) nurse, and specialized as a (Cardiac Intensive Care) nurse. When I met her she was working at one of the top Cardiac hospitals and with some of the top Cardiologists in the country. Now as a nurse, you can already imagine just how often and how many times she was constantly being hit on and asked out. Now if you can just imagine her also being a smokin hot nurse, 5’7” 120lbs, blonde hair and big blue eyes with a great body, it shouldn’t take you long to do the math! She was the most requested nurse by the patients and the doctors too!! I learned from her that there are a lot of politics involved in not only being a nurse, but keeping your job, and getting placed to work with the people you get along best with, and working on the shift that works the best for you, especially if you have kids. Management knows they have the upper hand and they used it to their fullest advantage! More to come later...

Never had sex at work but I ha e gotten head plenty of times on my smoke break in the parking lot. Before we went remote due to the vid there was a girl way younger than me that kept on talking about sucking dick while we smoked. She finally broke me down and she has the best head I've ever gotten even better than my wife's.