Best place to find a man to fuck your wife??

My wife has had quite a few lovers over the years. A number of them have Ben friends of mine, some of these have introduced other guys. A couple we met at naturist beaches and one was someone I chatted to on Twitter. I think there are many ways to guys but we prefer to meet rather than advertise online.

My husband and I are really thinking about making our hot wifing fantasy reality but there is so much we have no clue about.
Where/how is the best way/place to meet somebody to bring into our relationship??
If your just trying to get laid, go to clubs close to military bases, you will find young healthy people who are generally ready to go, some may be stationed there for a while were as others not so long.
That's where we go for short term fun.

Reactions: NMlover
When we were in our mid 20 till about 45 we had a lot of fun in the Bars. Vacations at Hotels with bars was always a good time. The last two where from a online dating site. Both maried.
Here is a boyfriend she meet through a dating site. He was the perfect size and dam he could fuck. This was only the second time i actually seen my wife orgasm from a good fuck. My wife's contractions are incredible to see. I dam near blow watching her contractions squeeze in perfect sync with his cock's contractions. WOW! I still masturbate watching this one.
I did get to cleanup his wet cock and her cum fill pussy that time.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c
My husband and I are really thinking about making our hot wifing fantasy reality but there is so much we have no clue about.
Where/how is the best way/place to meet somebody to bring into our relationship??
Whoever it is will be one lucky guy! Wow you are looking sexy Miss Dixie

We prefer new guys over regulars (but she does have 4 regulars) so the bar/club scene works pretty well for us. She has also met with dozens of men thru what I would call “referrals”. Her 4 regulars have introduced her to many of their friends/acquaintances for the sole purpose of fucking her and they in-turn introduce her to more of their friends/acquaintances. They’e almost always married, (which we prefer).
I am married (wife is very sick)
Would like to know more about your wife!

Restaurant bars are good. Swinger clubs or even just striking up a conversation with someone on the street. I have told men I am married but with benefits and some were not ok with that and thats ok. I have found that most are oven to the idea of fucking a wife.
When we going to meet up?
I am looking forward to meeting you!

Reactions: Happy Mom