Best place to find a man to fuck your wife??

Going off aboves response it really does depend the on type of guy fits for you. Some women feel more comfortable knowing a trusted guy they know while others want discrete strangers to fit the need. For we tried going to a swingers club and a bar looking for a guy but she was too uncomfortable with a pickup like that. What worked for us is a local swingers group and a dating site. She would chat online then eventually moved it to kik type chats. When she was ready to meet she at least felt like she knew something about them. Everyone is different decide which way is best and go from there but realize as you go down that direction it doesn’t always work out the way you wish so don’t be afraid to try another way.

My husband and I are really thinking about making our hot wifing fantasy reality but there is so much we have no clue about.
Where/how is the best way/place to meet somebody to bring into our relationship??

Well just make sure your "bull" makes you feel comfortable. Because You are the main focus in this.When you are alone with him just let loose and feel free to enjoy every minute of it. I would love to help, I can host anytime if your in cali

Keep me posted sexy! My wife and I are endevouring into the same waters. Where? Would depend on her or your choice in men or both choose? Interested to her what goes on.
I think it would always be somebody we both choose. Wouldn't feel right if one or the other wasn't comfortable. After all, we are going in this together.
No matter what we'd like to have meets with them before anything actually happened. Just as a way of getting to no them better!

I answered in ad in the back of a small local paper. Some guy was looking for a man to date his wife. I sent him a letter and my phone number about myself and why I should be chosen.
A few days later he called and invited me over for a drink.

We enjoy meeting men at bars and other social settings. Swing Life Style is a great place. Attractive women do not have any problems meeting men. Must be selective though.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby
My husband and I are really thinking about making our hot wifing fantasy reality but there is so much we have no clue about.
Where/how is the best way/place to meet somebody to bring into our relationship??
Either use swinger dating sites or if you and your spouse are extroverted and social enough just go to swinger clubs or lounges and bars and dress for success.