Best swinger sites??

What is the best sites you’ve had the best luck with?? Me and my wife live in a small town so looking for some one to play with in our town is impossible because we don’t want everyone knowing our business so we’ve decided to try some sites out but don’t know where to start any advise??

It really depends on your area. Some sites are better in different parts of the country than others. I once found a site that rated these sites by state and it was seemed pretty accurate from my experience. SLS is good in my state but was not great in Vegas where as SDC is OK in my state but great in Vegas.

What is the best sites you’ve had the best luck with?? Me and my wife live in a small town so looking for some one to play with in our town is impossible because we don’t want everyone knowing our business so we’ve decided to try some sites out but don’t know where to start any advise??
Swinger zone central let's couples have a free limited membership. Not going to say u will make any connection. I have been l
ooking for a good site myself with out much luck

Doublelist.com might work for you. I have read that the Ashley Madison website runs a 90% percent ratio of male to female. In addition, it's free for women to join.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos