Sacrificing our women

Whitebois should be rightfully be handing over the women in their lives to our black gods in service to the BNWO. Make the sacrifice whitebois because it’s not just the right thing to do but because we know it’s for the best. I know some that I’d be honoured to give and if any black gods or other BNWO supporters would like to see the gifts I have for them just message me.

Whitebois should be rightfully be handing over the women in their lives to our black gods in service to the BNWO. Make the sacrifice whitebois because it’s not just the right thing to do but because we know it’s for the best. I know some that I’d be honoured to give and if any black gods or other BNWO supporters would like to see the gifts I have for them just message me.
Lol handing our women over to black gods,what makes you think every white woman wants a black God to fuck her,🤣

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I love, love, love black guys. For over 30 years I’ve had a black bull on the go (different ones obviously) who I have served diligently and to a large part unquestioningly and even I find all this Black New World Order nonsense to be so much BS. Like any other kink, it’s a personal preference, one of the things I get off on.
I consider myself very lucky to have a hubby who encourages and supports me to indulge this part of who I am and who gets off on it too. But ‘hand me over’! For fucks sake are we still living in the 18th century! How passive aggressive is that! If I’m ‘owned’ for the time I’m with my bull or anyone else, that’s a choice I’ve made not because my ownership has been transferred by someone else.
As for BNWO - Look around the world at the moment. It’s a mess, intolerance and division is increasing. Setting any one race above another isn’t a going to help, surely we’ve learned that from the past. If we can’t even fuck now, according to our own preferences, without it becoming a political or idealogical movement, then it seems that any progress we ever made towards a more equal society is going down the pan. Have fun, fuck who you like, stick a feather up your ass while you do it if it gets you off. But do we really have to politicise every aspect of our lives? It just seems to bring more divisiveness not less and there’s already more than enough of that!
Apologies for the rant but I needed to get that off my chest.
Lynn
Well said, 👍

this is disgusting nonesense!