Best way to verify potential partner?

bwcbullpa

Male
May 2, 2022
Philadelphia, PA, USA
Experienced people of "Wife Wants to Play." When you meet a potential partner online, how do you verify that the person you're talking to is real? For when you're ready to take the next step and meet in person.

For me, my verification policy has changed over the years. Currently, I prefer to live video verify with the hotwife over an app, then meet up in public for coffee or a drink before proceeding to the bedroom.

Curious how everyone else handles it. What has worked well for you? What's your process? Any tips for weeding out the fakes?

If we have been chatting and I like them and think they are I just meet for them for coffee, if they don’t show or have a last minute lame excuse they are fake or out of contention. No second chances on the first meeting
This is reasonable and a PART of my approach, but nearly every person I speak with wants to see pics before meeting. If someone is very pushy about pics very quickly I assume they are fake, but it doesn't weed out all the fakes and catfish.

Good question and we are interested to see others' ideas. We have tried many things over the years and presently we have a process in place that has appeared to work well for us.

My wife is the one online who finds men she may be interested in meeting. She will email and chat back and forth and depending on the conversation and distance, she will also use the ... app built into the swinger site we are on.

If the interest moves to want to meet, she will ask me to message the guy directly and to set up a meeting. I will let the guy know he is meeting with me alone and we meet at a coffee shop most of the time. I have met guys at a bar but the coffee shops seem to be the best option. If the guy seems like somebody my wife will enjoy, and he is who he claims on the site I will ask him to follow me back home to meet my wife. I tell them she is the one in charge and any decision to play is purely hers alone.

As a side note, my wife at least is more interested in a man's face, his smile, and his personality over his cock so face pictures before we move to the meet phase are necessary.

When I bring a guy to her at home for the first time, I introduce him to my wife and then give them some space and privacy while I prepare drinks or mull around the house.

Reactions: bwcbullpa
Good question and we are interested to see others' ideas. We have tried many things over the years and presently we have a process in place that has appeared to work well for us.

My wife is the one online who finds men she may be interested in meeting. She will email and chat back and forth and depending on the conversation and distance, she will also use the ... app built into the swinger site we are on.

If the interest moves to want to meet, she will ask me to message the guy directly and to set up a meeting. I will let the guy know he is meeting with me alone and we meet at a coffee shop most of the time. I have met guys at a bar but the coffee shops seem to be the best option. If the guy seems like somebody my wife will enjoy, and he is who he claims on the site I will ask him to follow me back home to meet my wife. I tell them she is the one in charge and any decision to play is purely hers alone.

As a side note, my wife at least is more interested in a man's face, his smile, and his personality over his cock so face pictures before we move to the meet phase are necessary.

When I bring a guy to her at home for the first time, I introduce him to my wife and then give them some space and privacy while I prepare drinks or mull around the house.
I typically ask to have a video chat and 99 times out of 100 that ends the conversation and the person either says they don't like that or ghost. I assume that nearly all of these are fakes getting caught.

Reactions: stonemtncouple
I typically ask to have a video chat and 99 times out of 100 that ends the conversation and the person either says they don't like that or ghost. I assume that nearly all of these are fakes getting caught.

My wife did the video chats back when Yahoo Messenger had a video interface. She chatted with a lot of guys and would play online, but she quickly learned that most of the men she was chatting with had no intent on meeting and just wanted to get off and move on. But, we also had several good experiences with men she chatted with.

One was a guy who had his location listed as Washington, DC. He and my wife did the video chat back and forth for almost a year, but there was no expectation to meet due to the distance. He would ask my wife to take the ... into the bedroom and keep it on while she and I had sex and he would be on screen playing with his cock. We did eventually meet and it was a great time for all of us.

Video chat can definitely weed out the fakes.

My wife did the video chats back when Yahoo Messenger had a video interface. She chatted with a lot of guys and would play online, but she quickly learned that most of the men she was chatting with had no intent on meeting and just wanted to get off and move on. But, we also had several good experiences with men she chatted with.

One was a guy who had his location listed as Washington, DC. He and my wife did the video chat back and forth for almost a year, but there was no expectation to meet due to the distance. He would ask my wife to take the ... into the bedroom and keep it on while she and I had sex and he would be on screen playing with his cock. We did eventually meet and it was a great time for all of us.

Video chat can definitely weed out the fakes.
I agree I think video is the best method. I tell people I'm talking to online who I want to verify that we don't even have to stay on a call very long. Even 10 seconds is better than nothing. I'm happy to say hello, know they're real and then get back to chatting and planning. My goal is always meeting IRL. I love the kink and the connections, but finding real people is exhausting sometimes!

This is similar to what we do as well. We will advertise we are looking and for what for (specifically). We get emails weed through them to narrow it down to a few. Then chat through emails narrowing down to one or two. Then meet in person to see how all three of us get along with no expectations. Usually after meeting in person and seeing the vibe we go from there. We have had very good luck doing it this way. There has been some instances where I met them first and then had another meeting with wife but there were reasons for that. My wife is same, personality wins out over EVERYTHING else. If she does not have a connection with them then it is a no go.

You have to weed out the fakes. A lot of people only want attention and nothing else.
I use kik mostly to chat. Real people will share a few body and face pics to guage attraction and will agree to meet for drinks if they are real. It won't be difficult.

If they spam you with a dozen nudes right up front it's a red flag.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
We like to see what they have been posting on the platforms we connected on to get an idea of what they are into. Reddit and SLS so far has been our means. We'll usually chat for a while on the platform where we met the guy. Once she feels comfortable we have setup a "textFree" line so we don't hand out our real numbers (for the time being) - we usually recommend the guy does the same as we don't use KiK or SNAP. Texting goes on for awhile and once we are all comfortable we'll arrange a greet and meet for coffee or drinks. We find most guys just want something quick, or just want naughty pictures all the time so the eventually will just fade out before we even hit the texting

Reactions: Couple4MFM
We like to see what they have been posting on the platforms we connected on to get an idea of what they are into. Reddit and SLS so far has been our means. We'll usually chat for a while on the platform where we met the guy. Once she feels comfortable we have setup a "textFree" line so we don't hand out our real numbers (for the time being) - we usually recommend the guy does the same as we don't use KiK or SNAP. Texting goes on for awhile and once we are all comfortable we'll arrange a greet and meet for coffee or drinks. We find most guys just want something quick, or just want naughty pictures all the time so the eventually will just fade out before we even hit the texting
Make America great again - offer your wife's most intimate places to others, how stupid is that? LOL, just like the duck with the "make A... again" rofl

Last edited:
Experienced people of "Wife Wants to Play." When you meet a potential partner online, how do you verify that the person you're talking to is real? For when you're ready to take the next step and meet in person.

For me, my verification policy has changed over the years. Currently, I prefer to live video verify with the hotwife over an app, then meet up in public for coffee or a drink before proceeding to the bedroom.

Curious how everyone else handles it. What has worked well for you? What's your process? Any tips for weeding out the fakes?
That's the way I meet couple's and to weed out time wasters. To know that both partners are on the same level.

• Wow
Reactions: ahw-tc-sd