Bf dumped me

First one to change the password wins lol.

You should arrange a safe gangbang for youself and post the pictures and video here.

My advice might be biased, I'd love to see that. If you were close enough, I'd even set it up for you.

Yeah, my advice is biased. Definitely don't do that. Or do that. You're in charge of you.

First one to change the password wins lol.

You should arrange a safe gangbang for youself and post the pictures and video here.

My advice might be biased, I'd love to see that. If you were close enough, I'd even set it up for you.

Yeah, my advice is biased. Definitely don't do that. Or do that. You're in charge of you.
I've already changed the password lol this accounts all mine now.

I'd love to do that but I'm a bit shy for now, I just enjoy talking about it till I do it one day.

Reactions: sinsnaps
I've already changed the password lol this accounts all mine now.

I'd love to do that but I'm a bit shy for now, I just enjoy talking about it till I do it one day.
The only thing that beats a great fantasy is a great reality, fantasize here to your heart's content! It's a great way to figure out your own boundaries too. Personally, I'm fantasizing about helping you have revenge sex.

How much revenge do you want, or better how much do you think he deserves? If he's truly finished with you is he even worth your trouble? I'd guess the best revenge would be for him to see you having fun at a place you know he frequents. He'll wonder why you're at a place you know he goes to. He'll suspect you are over him quicker than he expected. He already knows you enjoy sex so if he sees you out and about he'll know you're looking for someone else to fill a need for you that he used to do. Out of spite you could start talking to some his friends that are available.

However, if he's truly finished with you and you can't evoke a reaction from him with your little stunts then it might be better for you to make him a faint memory and let him fade from your mind. Your best bet for revenge is you being happy with someone else. Of course that someone else may enjoy assisting you with your revenge if you explain it well enough.

Hey, not been on here for weeks and weeks. Bf finished me haha how tragic I'm on here. Feeling horny and want to talk to someone about revenge or something. A bit of a fantasy and not had any sex for a while.

Anyone who is up for fun and can talk filth DM me (F, 30)
We could send him a vid of me tearing up your ass from behind till your eyes roll back in your head

Reactions: GfBfExploring