Bi fantasy

Having had the opportunity to do this many times I highly recommend it. The visual of seeing your wife ride another man and then hear her orgasm is hard to put in to words. Then pulling him out of her pussy and taking his hard hot cock in your mouth and then as you say sucking her cum off his cock is an incredible turn on. Gently putting him back in to her is also quite a thrill. Speaking for myself, this type of participation or role in a MFM is very sexually gratifying for me. In my case it led to me taking it a step further and not only enjoying her creampie but then cleaning the other guys cock off after he had cum in my wife.

Having had the opportunity to do this many times I highly recommend it. The visual of seeing your wife ride another man and then hear her orgasm is hard to put in to words. Then pulling him out of her pussy and taking his hard hot cock in your mouth and then as you say sucking her cum off his cock is an incredible turn on. Gently putting him back in to her is also quite a thrill. Speaking for myself, this type of participation or role in a MFM is very sexually gratifying for me. In my case it led to me taking it a step further and not only enjoying her creampie but then cleaning the other guys cock off after he had cum in my wife.
I agree,and don't forget to clean his balls and lick his asshole while you're down there.

Wow fucken hot