Biggest Cock your wife has taken in her Pussy?

My wife tried her first ( and only) BBC several years ago. He was 10” and about a thick as a Red Bull can once he was completely hard.
It took a him about 30 minutes to slowly work that monster inside of her, but once he was balls deep……she really enjoyed herself and could not stop cumming all over his big cock.
She spent the next 4 hours getting her wet married pussy worked over by him.
She ended up inviting him back over for another fuck session about 2 weeks later.
View attachment 1350678
View attachment 1350679View attachment 1350682

Definitely the hottest thing I have ever seen her do. She was very nervous and unsure if she could take it all at first, but by the end of the evening she was taking every in of that beautiful cock and cumming her brains out. She was getting slammed pretty hard by that cock and begging him to fuck her harder.
On his 2nd visit, 20 minutes after inviting him in the front door, she was naked and had her feet up over his shoulders as he was pounding her married pussy balls deep so hard in our marital bed that the headboard was actually slamming up against the wall and my wife cumming non-stop and making the sexiest noises as she was taking every inch of his cock like a pro !
I sure wish I could coax her out of sex retirement and get here enjoying big cock again.
Same situation here..she has retired now, but second bbc was measured at 11 by her in front of me..also fairly thick. First time in our bed he fucked her silly for about an hour, and only got probably 8 inches in but lots of orgasms I heard from downstairs. He filled her up and brought here down to me..she took him back to the guest rooms to sleep, and ended up fucking him again. Next morning when he was leaving, went up to our bedroom and fucked her again before he left. She was sore too, but she called it a good sore, very good sore. After about 8 times with him, the finally worked their bodies around together where he slid into and by her cervix and felt him unload the deepest she has/had ever had. She told me she had never felt anything like it..

What’s the biggest cock your wife or girlfriend has taken in her hot pussy?? Mine has been an eight inch but no more. She says that’s the limit. I’m sure this is pretty normal. What’s everyone else experience ?
My wife has had two eight inch guys she says she wants tontryba black mam with at least 10 in

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
My Wife has been with 2 men bigger than me. First was her boss, he was 9 1/2 almost 10 but not as thick as me (guessing based on what she saw) and the Second was 11 inches but a pencil dick thin... and he could never get "straight" hard. She showed me that she measured their dicks with her forearm from her risk to elbow, then we use a ruler to get a guess.

My wife said it was just at 9” and thick. She’ll take much more. She used to be nervous to admit her desire for huge. Now she’s happy to share and open about it. She says she’s back and forth on preference of girth to depth but enjoys either way of being stretched. Now she has a ton of huge toys and I fist her pretty regularly. I just love putting my dick in her pussy after we work it out and I get that used feeling. It’s especially hot when I am pounding away and she asks me “are you going to put it in or not?” Or tells me she barely feels anything. I bust loads all day long when she humiliates me with her massive pussy.

Think it's just as much down to the size of the pussy, some are bigger than others. I'm 8" x 5.5 girth. If they're wet enough, gagging and flexible they'll take any size dick balls deep

Think it's just as much down to the size of the pussy, some are bigger than others. I'm 8" x 5.5 girth. If they're wet enough, gagging and flexible they'll take any size dick balls deep
I absolutely agree. Childbirth seems to change things as well. My wife has taken dildos like the “great American challenge” with no struggle at all. 15 years ago it was a different story.

It's a toss-up between my wife's previous long term lover's fat BBC, and my best friend's BWC. She has said many times they both stretched her more, and reached places no one else ever has! View attachment 1305203View attachment 1305206View attachment 1305209View attachment 1305210
Greetings! Also in STL here. Would love to chat more and compare Hotwife experiences. Would love to make a new friend or two in the lifestyle that is local.
Could also use some tips and advice to help coax my former Hotwife out of sexual retirement. LOL