Biggest Cock your wife has taken in her Pussy?

My perspective as a bull is that sometimes hubbies think "the bigger, the better" for my wife...

I'm not saying this is wrong, because there are multiple types of wives and if yours is a real sizequeen, then probably she enjoys a lot with a huge dick.

But sometimes I feel (when I meet a couple for the first time), that the wife is like terrified of my size, and the husband is much more excited than her... And this is not good, because they are not alligned at all.

So I always take my time to seduce, lick, sensually caress her... Because I know she only will be able to make love with me if she is definitelly desiring that. Having a huge cock is like Spiderman! You have a big power but you have a big responsability! 😅😅😅

I'm talking about my personal experience, and I accept any others, but for me is very starnge hearing stories like... "my wife took the 11" dick at once!!" Come on... This is funny for a hot fantasy... but I tell you this is not happening in real life. I take A LOT OF TIME!! For preparing them for having sex with me. And I could say, that every wife I slept with, I was her biggest bull ever. And I took sometimes from 2 to 3 sex sessions till they felt comfortable to take all of my dick.

And this is happening once I have fucked them for more than 20 or 30 minutes being very gentle. Not pushing very hard and making it slowly for them. And then... If she is ready... SHE will be the one that asks you for more and more! So then is when you can start pounding hard and sex becomes wild.

But... as I said... This is my personal experience ;)

Thru seeing my wife experience different size dildo`s some started to big but as she gets use to it and how much she turn on she will wiggle hump and it will be all the way in.

Reactions: Big_Mike_SP94
My perspective as a bull is that sometimes hubbies think "the bigger, the better" for my wife...

I'm not saying this is wrong, because there are multiple types of wives and if yours is a real sizequeen, then probably she enjoys a lot with a huge dick.

But sometimes I feel (when I meet a couple for the first time), that the wife is like terrified of my size, and the husband is much more excited than her... And this is not good, because they are not alligned at all.

So I always take my time to seduce, lick, sensually caress her... Because I know she only will be able to make love with me if she is definitelly desiring that. Having a huge cock is like Spiderman! You have a big power but you have a big responsability! 😅😅😅

I'm talking about my personal experience, and I accept any others, but for me is very starnge hearing stories like... "my wife took the 11" dick at once!!" Come on... This is funny for a hot fantasy... but I tell you this is not happening in real life. I take A LOT OF TIME!! For preparing them for having sex with me. And I could say, that every wife I slept with, I was her biggest bull ever. And I took sometimes from 2 to 3 sex sessions till they felt comfortable to take all of my dick.

And this is happening once I have fucked them for more than 20 or 30 minutes being very gentle. Not pushing very hard and making it slowly for them. And then... If she is ready... SHE will be the one that asks you for more and more! So then is when you can start pounding hard and sex becomes wild.

But... as I said... This is my personal experience ;)
You are absolutely correct. My wife is the opposite of a size queen. Her pussy is so tight she has zero interest in bigger. As is she struggles with my average size. And to your point, the more time we spend heating things up the easier she can take me

• Love
Reactions: Big_Mike_SP94
Same as, I have tried big penis sleeves and my wife says it's uncomfortable she prefers normal whatever that is but I would say 6-7"

it seems to be a mans fantasy to watch a giant cock fucking but for the woman she can only accommodate what is comfortable

it seems to be a mans fantasy to watch a giant cock fucking but for the woman she can only accommodate what is comfortable
if the man is skilled he can get the woman to accept anything. the problem is that many big dicked guys don't get the woman warmed up enough, they just ram that huge cock in.

• Love
Reactions: Lynnandhubby
You and your hung friend are so in luck! How so? At the LPSG.com website there is a standing $10,000 prize waiting for the first man that can prove he has a 10 inch cock (non-medically altered). It's been there for years. No winner yet. Zero, none, zilch, nada... So, they now include an additional $10,000 finders fee.

That's right, $20,000 just waiting to be given away. How can that be, many female readers are wondering, as their husbands are a solid 8 inches and their bull is at least four inches longer? Sadly, in the entire world, probably only one to three men have a penis 10 inches long.

By the way, if you are inclined to split the $10,000 finder's fee with me, I will happily accept the $5,000.
:rolleyes: