Black Cock vs White Cock comparison

This is stupid. This black cock is one of he biggest examples of a black cock and this white cock is one of he smallest examples of the cocks in general.

Besides, owner of the biggest cock and Guinness recorder is Mexican Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, therefore white man, with 18.9 inches,

Yes on average black guys have bigger cocks than white man but black guys with tiny cocks don't actually brag about it like white man here.

Here. Compare this two.

Attachments

• Big_White_Penis_16.jpg
    Big_White_Penis_16.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 143
  • tinyblackcock-300x293.jpg
    tinyblackcock-300x293.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 137
This is stupid. This black cock is one of he biggest examples of a black cock and this white cock is one of he smallest examples of the cocks in general.

Besides, owner of the biggest cock and Guinness recorder is Mexican Roberto Esquivel Cabrera, therefore white man, with 18.9 inches,

Yes on average black guys have bigger cocks than white man but black guys with tiny cocks don't actually brag about it like white man here.

Here. Compare this two.

most of the above is wrong. This info is easily found. Also most guys lie on surveys and add an inch.

• Dislike
Reactions: fjlugo63
How is it possible to have such a small dick? I mean, I knew there were dudes with smaller dicks but I'd have imagined 4-5" was small... how do you procreate with a 2-3" dick? I'm genuinely perplexed by it...

That and dudes who can cum in under a minute or without touching it? How is that possible?

Houston, we have (had) a problem ...

Schwanzvergleich 001.jpg Schwanzvergleich 000.jpg Schwanzvergleich 002.jpg

Hubby vs. my first lover ............................................................ Hubby vs. my actual lover ........................................................ Hubby vs. my best toy

😘

• Haha
Reactions: GabrielBigHard
Loathsome discussion idea! It attracts feeble sub-weaklings!

1.) a big cock is not an achievement it is a gift of God or DNA
2.)WE feel so
ashamed by all these white-weaklings here! Your "small-penis-behaviour" is so low and disgusting you drool on the white people with your pus!

3.) BWC are AS atrractive AS BBCs BUT BBCs we find more exotic (interacial, colour contrast etc)