Black pussy

I wonder how many of us white men have had black pussy and what did you think?
I dated a very pretty black woman back in the day. She was a school teacher, but also coached tack and basketball. She was extremely fit with a very tight body and pussy. The first time I had sex with her I couldn't believe how tight she was. She was also kinky and enjoyed having sex in front of some big mirrors in her bedroom.
I love black pussy. Always have.
However, I like Asain, Hispanic, White… pussy just as much.
It will always be the attitude attached to said pussy that makes the difference

Reactions: ChiefMac
I have had a few Black girlfriends over the years, and they all were pretty wild in the sack. All were FWB. One was a 75 year old Black woman, and I was 40. She loved for me to lick her old hairy pussy came. Another was 22 and I was 58. She liked to suck my cock in the office of my business while we were open!
You're a man of my own heart! Like those mature women...

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Here is a few more of my thick Black wife. I am pretty dang close to getting her to take another cock soon. I would prefer it be a BWC. Would love to chat it up with more experienced fellas that I could possibly target in the future to take my wife.

We are sort of in the pros/cons, discussing how not to let taking the plunge affect our marriage. She has been sleeping with women for me for many, many years and that has caused very little issues in our marriage, so I would hope the same when moving from pussy to cock.
N*E*S*T*L*E*S.........

Here is a few more of my thick Black wife. I am pretty dang close to getting her to take another cock soon. I would prefer it be a BWC. Would love to chat it up with more experienced fellas that I could possibly target in the future to take my wife.

We are sort of in the pros/cons, discussing how not to let taking the plunge affect our marriage. She has been sleeping with women for me for many, many years and that has caused very little issues in our marriage, so I would hope the same when moving from pussy to cock.
She fertile? Going to see that she is seeded?

I'd bend her over while she is cuffed behind her back and pound her full of hot cum!!! I'll leave her dripping for you to clean!!!!