Bondage ! Spanking !

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, it was lol , All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times over his knee and on his fingers
View attachment 20201022_140638.mp4
View attachment 20201022_140933.mp4
View attachment 20201022_141718.mp4
, it was a great introduction for her and although it wasnt her first bare bottom spanking it led to her being spanked and played with by older strict spankers other than myself that she had longed for

happy to share more if anyones interested

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, it was lol , All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times over his knee and on his fingers
View attachment 1634868
View attachment 1634880
View attachment 1634881
, it was a great introduction for her and although it wasnt her first bare bottom spanking it led to her being spanked and played with by older strict spankers other than myself that she had longed for

happy to share more if anyones interested
I'm interested ! She has really sexy ass ! How old is she now !? Feel free to dm me !

Reactions: ted roberts
I'm interested ! She has really sexy ass ! How old is she now !? Feel free to dm me !
cheers she was 30 when this was filmed in may 1995 shes 59 now these were taken on her birthday
she has a nice pair of titties too lol

im happy to fill you in on all and any aspects of her attraction to being put in her place by older strict authority figures
how it started etc
just ask away cheers IMG20220912235025.jpgIMG20220925000604.jpgIMG20221011234438.jpg

Fuckin adorable boobs too , her ass recent pics are so sexy !
Feel free to send the story how it begins !
cheers she was 30 when this was filmed in may 1995 shes 59 now these were taken on her birthday
she has a nice pair of titties too lol

im happy to fill you in on all and any aspects of her attraction to being put in her place by older strict authority figures
how it started etc
just ask away cheers View attachment 1634894View attachment 1634896View attachment 1634902

Fuckin adorable boobs too , her ass recent pics are so sexy !
Feel free to send the story how it begins !
thanks mate i hope you enjoy the story of how i discovered her need for submissive control , esxposure and a firm spanked bum lol

i dropped lucky with her ,i had no idea she was kinky that way when i asked her out
and heres how i found out about her submissive side and the first time i pulled her knickers down and slapped her bum for her was a couple of weeks after we started seeing each other ,i was still living away and had a 60 mile round trip to see her and she was sort of thinking of moving into a house with a couple of friends and she had the keys so we went back there after the pub
,long story short she was just 21 and a lovely girl but for some reason kept teasing me about having worked in a sex shop

on reflection on my working in a sex shop i think she thought that i would have a open mind to kinks and less traditional sex practices and this may have factored in her agreeing to go out with me in the first place and that she could manipulate me into spanking her
,so i told her to cut it out or id smack her arse for her ,
i clocked the subtle change in her and the look on her face and thought i was on to something lol

she kept on so i pulled her across my knee and lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers down and told her she'd been asking for this all night and she was lucky our
friends had gone home or they would all be seeing her bare bum get a smacking
it was then even before i smacked her bum that i could smell that her fanny had just got wetter

so i spanked her firmly but not too hard she didn't protest but oohed and ahhed and wriggled about and opened her legs ,i think she was rubbing her clit on my leg whether she knew it or not , i could see her red bum and wet fanny and the smell she gave off in her aroused state was lovely , then i let her up and she stuck out her bum and rubbed it ,she looked adorable lol

i told her that she could expect it to happen every time she played me up and id take her pants down wherever we were and regardless of who was there to see her bare bum get smacked ,
the look on her face was priceless lol

i left it at that for that night and i couldn't stop thinking about and had to stop in a couple of laybys for 2 wanks on the 30 odd mile drive home lol

before i leave the subject of me first discovering my wife's love of her humiliation exposure and submission kink

a few weeks after i spanked her for the first time and we had established a sexual relationship and she had admitted or rather stopped denying that she enjoyed being dominated exposed and having her panties taken down and spanked that it was to take a unexpected turn lol

anyway we went out on her friends birthday had a few drinks and went back to the house a birthday spanking was suggested so i picked her friend up and put her over my shoulder in a fireman's lift and pulled up her skirt and my wife to be and my mate who later became my wifes "boss" later,both gave her 21 spanks ,my wife pulled her mates knickers down and they both spanked her bare bum much to her dismay and anger lol

when i put her down she made a bee line for my wife pulled her to the sofa and pressed her face down bum up over the arm of the sofa and with her face on the seat and lifted her skirt and pulled her panties right off and proceeded to give her her first female spanking saying "how do you like it ,its not so funny when its your c*nt and arse on show ,and your the one getting a sore arse is it"

she was a burly type of girl and was a volunteer in the territorial army and my wife was no match for her lol
she smacked her arse fast and hard and her bum was bright red but she didn't protest and just lay there and took it wriggled her bum and opened her legs as she had done when i smacked her bum a few weeks before

i asked my mate later and he agreed that she even seemed to lift her bum slightly to meet her friends spanks . she let her up and we all laughed about it
and teased her about how cute she looked with a red bare bum and id get her friend to spank her from now on when they were out together if and she played up or missbehaved and deserved it ,side note she came home once with a red smacked bum ,she said her friend had given her while she was out ,but there was more to it she confessed later lol
ill recall it later

we then decided to call it a night as it was late and had got loud

the fact that my wife was soaking wet and weak kneed with excitement and arousal after being stripped of her panties and held down by her friend and spoken to in a loud crude manner and she had given her a hard spanking and had her bare bum and fanny forcibly exposed in front of her boyfriend and his mate ,tipped me off to the possibilities of things to come lol

thanks mate i hope you enjoy the story of how i discovered her need for submissive control , esxposure and a firm spanked bum lol

i dropped lucky with her ,i had no idea she was kinky that way when i asked her out
and heres how i found out about her submissive side and the first time i pulled her knickers down and slapped her bum for her was a couple of weeks after we started seeing each other ,i was still living away and had a 60 mile round trip to see her and she was sort of thinking of moving into a house with a couple of friends and she had the keys so we went back there after the pub
,long story short she was just 21 and a lovely girl but for some reason kept teasing me about having worked in a sex shop

on reflection on my working in a sex shop i think she thought that i would have a open mind to kinks and less traditional sex practices and this may have factored in her agreeing to go out with me in the first place and that she could manipulate me into spanking her
,so i told her to cut it out or id smack her arse for her ,
i clocked the subtle change in her and the look on her face and thought i was on to something lol

she kept on so i pulled her across my knee and lifted her skirt and pulled her knickers down and told her she'd been asking for this all night and she was lucky our
friends had gone home or they would all be seeing her bare bum get a smacking
it was then even before i smacked her bum that i could smell that her fanny had just got wetter

so i spanked her firmly but not too hard she didn't protest but oohed and ahhed and wriggled about and opened her legs ,i think she was rubbing her clit on my leg whether she knew it or not , i could see her red bum and wet fanny and the smell she gave off in her aroused state was lovely , then i let her up and she stuck out her bum and rubbed it ,she looked adorable lol

i told her that she could expect it to happen every time she played me up and id take her pants down wherever we were and regardless of who was there to see her bare bum get smacked ,
the look on her face was priceless lol

i left it at that for that night and i couldn't stop thinking about and had to stop in a couple of laybys for 2 wanks on the 30 odd mile drive home lol

before i leave the subject of me first discovering my wife's love of her humiliation exposure and submission kink

a few weeks after i spanked her for the first time and we had established a sexual relationship and she had admitted or rather stopped denying that she enjoyed being dominated exposed and having her panties taken down and spanked that it was to take a unexpected turn lol

anyway we went out on her friends birthday had a few drinks and went back to the house a birthday spanking was suggested so i picked her friend up and put her over my shoulder in a fireman's lift and pulled up her skirt and my wife to be and my mate who later became my wifes "boss" later,both gave her 21 spanks ,my wife pulled her mates knickers down and they both spanked her bare bum much to her dismay and anger lol

when i put her down she made a bee line for my wife pulled her to the sofa and pressed her face down bum up over the arm of the sofa and with her face on the seat and lifted her skirt and pulled her panties right off and proceeded to give her her first female spanking saying "how do you like it ,its not so funny when its your c*nt and arse on show ,and your the one getting a sore arse is it"

she was a burly type of girl and was a volunteer in the territorial army and my wife was no match for her lol
she smacked her arse fast and hard and her bum was bright red but she didn't protest and just lay there and took it wriggled her bum and opened her legs as she had done when i smacked her bum a few weeks before

i asked my mate later and he agreed that she even seemed to lift her bum slightly to meet her friends spanks . she let her up and we all laughed about it
and teased her about how cute she looked with a red bare bum and id get her friend to spank her from now on when they were out together if and she played up or missbehaved and deserved it ,side note she came home once with a red smacked bum ,she said her friend had given her while she was out ,but there was more to it she confessed later lol
ill recall it later

we then decided to call it a night as it was late and had got loud

the fact that my wife was soaking wet and weak kneed with excitement and arousal after being stripped of her panties and held down by her friend and spoken to in a loud crude manner and she had given her a hard spanking and had her bare bum and fanny forcibly exposed in front of her boyfriend and his mate ,tipped me off to the possibilities of things to come lol
A great start ! What could be better !

A great start ! What could be better !
for me not much could improve the situation as id always had a thing for spanking dating back to my childhood

my first memory of this while being short on the actual spanking ,just the threat of one that has stayed with me for almost 60 years and made spanking a large part of my sexual identity

i was about 7 and we were all off on a coach trip organised by our local church st Gabriels to the seaside early 1960s ,all the kids were excited and a bit loud ,one lady Mrs Nile who had a 14 year old daughter Sharon , was unhappy about this and to bring it to a close

she stood up and told in a loud voice Sharon to behave right now or she would take her pants down and smack her bare bum in front of everyone

the bus fell silent as i imagined everyone was imagining Sharon over her mothers knee panties pulled down getting her bare bum smacked in front of us

i know i was and still do sometimes

it was the unobtainable to me ie Sharon bare bum

being exposed by a figure who had authority over her so casually , and Sharon having no choice but to have it happen regardless of the humiliation and the sting of the slaps on her bum and it being exposed for all to see

especially me lol

from then on i imagined all the girls i fancied having their knicker pulled down and bare bottoms exposed and spanked by mothers fathers teachers uncles aunts shopkeepers park keepers farmers etc

you name it any authority figure that had that power over them and that could and i hoped would expose and spank their unobtainable out of my league bare bottoms of the girls i fancied for me to see lol

so suffice it to say almost all the girls i was intimate with received at least one spanking from me and every girlfriend and wife has been panties down across my knee at some point

and quite a few who i had the opportunity and pleasure to spank while working

let me explain in 1980 i moved to shrewsbury a large but sleepy Shropshire town as the manager of their new and one and only sex shop ,

i didnt know a soul there so i was a mysterious stranger not bad looking in my early 20s ,
i also moonlighted on the door and behind the bar at a night club just down the road from the shop

,i lived in a 8 roomed apartment above the shop i managed
and as the only one of my kind in town i had a target on my back lol

the target drew ripped off customers angry and jealous blokes and girls from good families who wanted to try fantasy sex or lose their virginity with what they imagined to be a sex expert lol

and to some i was just another conquest and a bit of rough

so needless to say i had opportunities every day and sent many a young lady home with a red sore bottom and no panties lol

especially the stuck up posh ones who saw me as a bit of rough and were doing it to ******** off their parents and saw me as a act of rebellion

id take my time and tell them off and what they could expect from me and what their parents should have done to them

most often id put them across my knee and take down their panties and expose their wet pussies and expose their little tight bumholes and make them push it out for me to touch and play with telling all the time how embarrassed they should be exposed like this to a guy they hardly knew

and then id spank them ,im not a pain merchant so its not pain im trying to inflict more the humiliation of being as sexy girl /woman wanting fucking but instead shes bent over a guys knee exposed and getting a smacked bottom like the naughty girl she is deserves for putting herself in this position of being cunt drunk teasing and going off with a stranger

then id fuck them usually doggy with their red bottoms stuck up and out to be slapped by my belly as i fucked them lol

if they were young stuck up drunk and out to lose their virginity id just put them across my knee tell them how silly and dangerous their behavior was and smack their bums for them

then mostly id pull their panties down to emphasize how irresponsible they'd been getting drunk and offering them selves to a stranger

i loved the view of their lovely pussies and bum holes as they kicked and struggled to maintain their dignity as they realized what was about to happen to their naughty bums and to hear the squeaks of protest and outrage when those precious little darlings went over my knee got their bottoms bared and smacked instead of the romantic deflowering they had in their minds lol

id send them home in a taxi red bare bottomed without their panties as a reminder of what they could have lost instead

id spanked many a stroppy stuck up young lady and put them in their place to both our mutual pleasures over the years ,but it was missing that little bit of something extra

then when i met my wife who had similar desires but hers were to be exposed and spanked by older authority figures it really clicked , so i was engineering older authority figures the reverend and a couple of boss daddie types to expose and smack her bottom for her usually while i watched but not exclusively

this transported me back to times past when i could only dream about seeing lovely unobtainable bare bottoms exposed and spanked by authority figures and seeing this happen to my wife in front of me

or when she came home with a red bottom and had to confess that her boss had had to put her across his knee take down her panties and spank her for her misbehavior this and seeing her red bare bottom after her spanking at work made my wife even more desirable to me than before

my wife recently exposed spanked wet and put in her place lol

IMG20221007235138.jpgIMG20221015000821.jpg