Bondage ! Spanking !

My wife has always had a thing about a older guy putting her in her place and taking her panties down and giving her a smacked bare bum and a good groping and fingering ,she had been threatened with a spanking by a few older guys and id spanked her in front of other people a couple of times before and its happened a few times over the years since
but this was the first time with a guy id known for years but my wife had never met until that night
He had a almost clerical air about him ,not cruel but firm and caring so i thought he'd be the perfect guy to start the ball rolling and take charge of her ,we called him the Reverend lol

It was great to see him take control and within in minutes of meeting her tell her off and have her agree to be bare arsed across his knee and having her bum smacked and her fanny groped and fingered initially under the pretense of checking for wetness, it was lol , All for her own good of course lol

He later gave her a light caning and creamed her arse and fanny for her and as you can see she was a good girl for him did as she was told and took to it well and the playful connection between them and her enjoyment is plain to see ,he made her cum many times over his knee and on his fingers
View attachment 1634868
View attachment 1634880
View attachment 1634881
, it was a great introduction for her and although it wasnt her first bare bottom spanking it led to her being spanked and played with by older strict spankers other than myself that she had longed for

happy to share more if anyones interested
My hotwife is not i to.beimg spamked but extreme nipple play is important to her . She had her nipples pie she just had larger rings put in 1in 10 ga .Her nipples have a direct link.to her pussy..She also.lovex to.have her wrists restrainted so her guy can really get her going and she cant touch him while hes wirking her over

Reactions: Ozzij
Have recently been restraining my wife to the bed and using various dildos and vibrators to tease her then making her suck my cock and fucking her. She was reluctant at first but now really enjoys these sessions.
Also started biting and pinching her nipples, which drives her crazy. So got some nipple clamps.
We are both enjoying this and she is now keen to tie me up and dominate me.

I love the way it starts out as playing. Just a little light pussy slap. A light swat across the shoulder... And it's all filmed so hubby can enjoy. But before long the videos he's getting are of the whip biting hard into that pussy while your wife lays splayed for him. And that light swat across the shoulder is now biting in with angry stripes as your wife jumps from the pain. yet she is thanking him for every strike and even begging him for more!

Reactions: bhappy_39
Have recently been restraining my wife to the bed and using various dildos and vibrators to tease her then making her suck my cock and fucking her. She was reluctant at first but now really enjoys these sessions.
Also started biting and pinching her nipples, which drives her crazy. So got some nipple clamps.
We are both enjoying this and she is now keen to tie me up and dominate me.
I'm considering getting some nipple clamps😊. Does your wife really enjoy them?

• Love
Reactions: kolakola6969