Bondage ! Spanking !

I'm pretty much the same. More a question of whether they're sore? I'm not interested in pain at all!!😊
They are both adjustable so you can adjust the tightness in time so ladies want them tight for a little pain When my hotwifes starts of with a touch of pain the hootter she gets the tigher she wants which leds to her havimg some i tense orgasms while she is getting well fucked

There’s a fine line between pain and pleasure though but as you get more into BDSM, you find yourself craving more pain as it intensifies the pleasure xx
You are so.right my wife decidedcshexwanted nipple clamps then toys eyc as time went on when she got really hot the intensity got even hotter non pietcimg rimgs weights etc . When we went shopping itcwas nipple clamps weights and Ben Wa balls . When shoppi g at the malls no elevators walking up stairs increased her sexual.torment we even started parking even farther away

Also forced orgasms while restrained with a hitachi wand or even better electrostimulation with a two channel box connected to a butt plug and a dildo xx
You t are so.right being restrainted anx start the tease then leve for a few minutes go.get a drink.go the bathroom etc leave the vibrator rinning then a little more tease in a few minutes she will.be climginv the walls wanting to.orgasm and you continue to start and stop.as well.as asking her WHATS THE PROBLEN YO U NEEC MY COCK.IR YOU WANT TO CUM. then she will.be screaming tellnyou get over here and FUCK ME ''' NOW ''"

Also forced orgasms while restrained with a hitachi wand or even better electrostimulation with a two channel box connected to a butt plug and a dildo xx
My wife and i dont play this all.the time to make it more intense about once every 4/5 weeks not inly is thexsex intense but after this tge next day or two js so over the top . We even sonetimes start this in public going out and pick each other up as strangers it fum havi g sex with ( SOMEONE) YOU DONT KNOW. ( your partner) she goes out really dressed extreme but she leaves so i cant see her0o.

• Love
Reactions: Ozzij
My wife and i dont play this all.the time to make it more intense about once every 4/5 weeks not inly is thexsex intense but after this tge next day or two js so over the top . We even sonetimes start this in public going out and pick each other up as strangers it fum havi g sex with ( SOMEONE) YOU DONT KNOW. ( your partner) she goes out really dressed extreme but she leaves so i cant see her0o.
Yes, we are similar. Don’t do it too often, but when we do we usually start a few hours prior with dirty talk and teasing each other. The anticipation heightens the experience and we are both very arroused and horny well before we enter the bedroom and the real fun begins.

Yes, we are similar. Don’t do it too often, but when we do we usually start a few hours prior with dirty talk and teasing each other. The anticipation heightens the experience and we are both very arroused and horny well before we enter the bedroom and the real fun begins.
S true when my wife does this i get home before she does by an hour or two I ask her WHERE WERE YOU SHE TELS ME GET UNDRESSED AND FUCK ME ' THEN SHE SAYS ILL.TELL YOU WHILE YOU FUCK MY WELL FILLED PUSSY

• Love
Reactions: Ozzij