Bondage ! Spanking !

my wifes more into the domestic workplace spanking thing rather than the bdsm stuff

more naughty girl otk smacked bottom than flogged

more naughty girl than slut cunt
for her its more about the embarrassment of being a grown woman and having to accept a smacked bare bottom and her panties pulled down

i love to engineer situations where older strict bloke has control over my wife and
my wife says that people seeing her like this and that their comments and remarks all adds to her feelings of submission exposure and helplessness that turns her on so much ,she loves the feeling that a dirty horny strict old guy who wont take any nonsense from her ,
he has her exactly where he wants her ,across his knee or bent over in front of him and has pulled her panties down and can see and smell her wet pussy and bare bum hole and touch smack finger and fuck them as he pleases and all she can do is push out her bum for him and let him do as he wants
with her ,and to do as she's told and be a good girl for her "boss" or "daddy "
anything to keep her "boss" happy and keep her "job"lol

she would love and i would love to see her be bent over and exposed to you like the woman in your post i quoted while you spanked her naughty bare bottom and examined her pussy for wetness
she would be so turned by the sight and threat of your cock inches away from her red spanked bum and wet pussy

but at the same time worried if her little pussy could take your cock but at the same time eager to feel it stroke between her wet pussy lips and push past them and into her wet pussy and fill her pussy up

embarrassment and anticipation of being exposed by another and to another and having her most private parts exposed handled and manipulated in a matter of fact manor is a powerful aphrodisiac for her

i remember her getting all excited when we would be flying to america talking about what would happen if she was singled out and her being strip searched by the immigration services

she always acted up a little and was a little what i would call "subservient flirty" with the officers ,

you know that "i dont know what im doing "thing lol

"can you tell me what to do"
"ill do what you tell me to do "
"i dont want to do it wrong and get into trouble "
"i dont want to get into trouble "

"ill do whatever you tell me to do "

she had usually been drinking on the flight and been thinking about this scenario for the duration of the flight and getting worked up and wet about what could happen and how she hoped they would take charge and coerce her into letting them strip and humiliatingly expose her titties bum and pussy

all the time knowing she would be putty in their hands and they would discover how wet and aroused she was by their handling and control over her and she would do whatever they told her and they could do with her as they liked

so tipsy and turned on that she sometimes embarrassingly over played it and might as well have just asked them to
"bend me over and pull my knickers down and finger my bum and pussy for me" lol

especially if they were older and seemed the no nonsense type male or female she acted the same way and would have loved it if it happened to her but sadly for us both it didn't lol

what do you think would it fit lol IMG20221010001047.jpg

What are your thoughts on anal training to fisting? Curious if there is a willing and loyal subject out there to handle such an undertaking.
Am anal trained but fisted only in pussy. as a dub seeking experienced black dom, i expect to be spanked caned tied up tits tortured slapped spat on verbally abused spat on pissed over pimped out drugged public exposure dress to order and more. Being fucked is low on my list thus seeking dom not a bull

I'm sure she'll struggle sooner to take it, but she'll be wet enough for it to slide in...
yeah i mark you correct

her being exposed to you like Melisa was in your media that i showed her and told her to imagine her being like Melisa bare bottomed and with her pussy on display to you and vulnerable to your spanks and the threat of your cock and what you would do to her with it after you reddened her naughty arse and how it would feel to have you push it past her pussy lips and fill her up

that made her super wet so entry wouldn't be a problem but its if she could take it all lol (y)

spanked and wet and tickling her clitty fantasizing about spankings and cock lolIMG20221015000526.jpgIMG20221015000821.jpgIMG20221007235550.jpg

yeah i mark you correct

her being exposed to you like Melisa was in your media that i showed her and told her to imagine her being like Melisa bare bottomed and with her pussy on display to you and vulnerable to your spanks and the threat of your cock and what you would do to her with it after you reddened her naughty arse and how it would feel to have you push it past her pussy lips and fill her up

that made her super wet so entry wouldn't be a problem but its if she could take it all lol (y)

spanked and wet and tickling her clitty fantasizing about spankings and cock lolView attachment 1644674View attachment 1644677View attachment 1644689
God i wish I could get my hands on that ass...

God i wish I could get my hands on that ass...
wow that and having seen you in action and the threat of what your big hands fingers and cock would do to her bare bottom and wet pussy displayed for you or over your knee would so in tune with her sexual needs its off the scale

when it comes to getting her bottom smacked by someone other than me ,she likes to be talking saying things like

"please dont take my knickers down"

"ill be good"

"please dont tell anyone you had to smack my bum "

"please someone might hear and catch me over your knee with my knickers down "

"please dont let them see my bare bottom"

and "ill be a good girl from now on" lol

usually she will say something and use words that will increase her humiliation and reinforce her plausible deniability and that she's has no say or choice in whats happening to her and that shows she,s totally under someone else's control and she has to do as her boss daddie tells her to and accept their exposure spanking and groping

which in turn increases her arousal and pleasure lol

she also loves the extra naughty feel and thought of her panties being tugged down and her bottom and vagina being displayed
especially to someone who shouldn't and wouldn't normally be seeing them lol
so the knickers being pulled down and her being exposed to her spanker adds to her humiliation and feelings of helplessness and naughtiness and that also increases her pleasure

and the wet pussy thing well as i said before she has been betrayed in her protests that she doesn't want a smacked bottom by her wet pussy before

and on at least one occasion her wet pussy gave her away to the extent she actually begged one old guy to spank her

ive posted about it previously on here but happy to recount that next time for any that missed it

she will love hate ive been sharing her naughty bare bottom and wet pussy stories picture and videos with another experienced spanker like yourself and that you know what shes been up to and how to treat her and give her what she needs and wants
and that you've seen her bare wet and stinky exposed holes so close you can almost smell her arousal lol

bent over bare bottomed and on display

her red bare bottom after being exposed to a stranger and the threat of their cock and getting a good/naughty girl spanking and being made to show everyone how wet it makes her and where she wants that cock to fill her up lolIMG20220925000624.jpgIMG20221012234232.jpgIMG20230426045144.jpgIMG20221010000042.jpgIMG20221010000057.jpg

Last edited: