Bored today

So you would pull your cock out of my mouth and put it between my tits instead? Kinda like this. I have been trying to get a tribute here but so far no one wants to cum on my face. Hubby loves fucking my face over the edge of the bed. While he was fucking my face my bull came back between my legs and fucked my pussy good. Within a minute I was begging to be fucked harder by his big cock and a minute later having another orgasm!.

Attachments

• Mouth2Tits.mp4
    23.2 MB
That looks like a great time. I would love to bring a younger man into the bedroom and help me run my wife into the ground via orgasm. A farm-raised fella would be perfect. By the way, your nipples are fantastic! Any shots of you riding into the sunset?

Not sure what you mean by riding into the sunset. But riding a young man lots of them. I'm going to have go soon. Hubby will be home and I know he is gonna want to fuck me. He will be horny'd up by watching vids of me with his buddies. I wonder which guy or guys he showed them? He has his favorite video which is highlights of about 15 different guys, basically me orgasming or them having some kinda fun with me.

Attachments

• Animation3.gif
    Animation3.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 114
Not sure what you mean by riding into the sunset. But riding a young man lots of them. I'm going to have go soon. Hubby will be home and I know he is gonna want to fuck me. He will be horny'd up by watching vids of me with his buddies. I wonder which guy or guys he showed them? He has his favorite video which is highlights of about 15 different guys, basically me orgasming or them having some kinda fun with me.
That is great! I really like the fact that you enjoy your husband sharing your videos and experiences with others as well as you! Geeze, it would be awkward if he just brought the whole group home to finish off the day... Beautiful figure by the way! Them hips!

He tells them that I don't know about him sharing the videos. A few of his buddies that we see more often look at me just a little different. I feel naked in front of them fully dressed. One of his friends that we camp with from time to time actually told me that he had seen some of my videos and that he really enjoyed them. He is not one of his friends that I would be interested in. Thank you for the compliment! Guys love grabbing my hips and fucking me doggy I always thought it was my big ass!
Well, that to me is the best part, when they don't know the wife knows. I have a few pics of my wife on my phone that I use as wallpapers when I am out with buddies. They have now seen her from behind, bent over, and in other positions. But always just enough. And you are right, they do look at you just a bit differently...and I hope it is deep appreciation ;)

Reactions: cjiggler