Born to be a cuckold

It’s clear that having such a baby dick would only leave me with one option. To serve my wife and her lovers how ever they see fit. Maybe if I’m lucky I can sit in the corner stroking my micro penis with one finger and my thumb watching my wife have several orgasms from a real man.

Attachments

• 13B63673-AC11-4A5D-BC6D-9754AB7AB1CF.jpeg
    13B63673-AC11-4A5D-BC6D-9754AB7AB1CF.jpeg
    180.7 KB · Views: 75
My exwife called me pencil dick because my cock is very thin and joked about it in front of our friends. I learned very early that I did not have the equipment or stamina of the other guys so when she needed some cock I gave her all the space she needed. My well hung buddies loved to stop by for some and I enjoyed hav9ng a beer with them when they finished.

One night we went to a work swim party at a coworkers house. We all got really drunk and at the end of the night me and my wife and a couple couples jumped in the pool skinny dipped. I had the smallest cock by far one of our coworkers, my wife couldn’t take her eyes off all the other cock, and after we got out, we all went upstairs to dry off and one of her coworkers husband was messing with her and they ended up on the bed and he asked if she ever wanted to feel what a real man feels like in my wife said yeah get on the bed and they started fucking and all she talked about was how good his big cock felt and her and I she had never felt a cock into her so deep before she bagged him to come deep inside her which he did they both it is they smiled at me!!! as you can see by her face she enjoyed it and that’s the night she started fucking big cocks!!

Attachments

• IMG_5385.jpeg
    IMG_5385.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 56
One night we went to a work swim party at a coworkers house. We all got really drunk and at the end of the night me and my wife and a couple couples jumped in the pool skinny dipped. I had the smallest cock by far one of our coworkers, my wife couldn’t take her eyes off all the other cock, and after we got out, we all went upstairs to dry off and one of her coworkers husband was messing with her and they ended up on the bed and he asked if she ever wanted to feel what a real man feels like in my wife said yeah get on the bed and they started fucking and all she talked about was how good his big cock felt and her and I she had never felt a cock into her so deep before she bagged him to come deep inside her which he did they both it is they smiled at me!!! as you can see by her face she enjoyed it and that’s the night she started fucking big cocks!!
Your coworkers are a helpfull bunch!

Did that big cocked coworker keep seeing your wife regularly?

My exwife called me pencil dick because my cock is very thin and joked about it in front of our friends. I learned very early that I did not have the equipment or stamina of the other guys so when she needed some cock I gave her all the space she needed. My well hung buddies loved to stop by for some and I enjoyed hav9ng a beer with them when they finished.
I bet ur house was their Favorite place to cum n visit.

Reactions: nicebiguy
TY for posting ur sexy wife in action if you took this pix I bet your dick blasted off long b4 he deep seeded her. this pix got 2me big time after a while looking at it I looked up 2c my wife's face, I won't admit what happened then, But I cum the 2nd time as I fucked my unshared unaware wife seeing it's her face n body taking a younger cocksmans bare naked cock seeding her yearning hot and needy pussy. wow the more I type the more excited I'm getting, at least that part of me is willing 2c her Thrilled, as I'm aging this Taboo sure makes me want to tell her I want 2c her Thrilled, But I bite my younger, I'm way to scared .,

Reactions: mrhotdog11