Bull moving in yesterday after hurricane

Her bull had damage and she offered him to move in Saturday. She told me to relocate to spare bedroom and bring all my toiletries etc as he mayb here for a few weeks. They have spent most of the last 3 days in master bedroom only coming out for meals that I had to make fo them.
life as a cuckold.

had a similar situation a few years back, we had become good friends with a local bbc, and over time we managed to introduce him to family and friends as a co worker, 2 of the wifes close friends knew that he was fucking her with my consent but family and friends did not have a clue, we even went on hoilday abroad the 3 of us but they were the couple on holiday. Anyway he sold his apartment but could not move into his new place for a couple of weeks, the wife was eager to offer our spare room if he needed it, it was a no brainer really, and he ended up staying with us for 3 months, from the first night i was relegated to the spare room. The neighbours must of clocked on with the moans of pleasure resonating from our house, they were fucking every chance they had, enjoy it and dont worry what others think, you are grown adults all consenting.

He is still here and I have moved all my clothes and toiletries etc to guest bedroom…and the neighbors are still looking at it as if they know. But the hotwife is happy and I will always b loyal to her.

• Love
Reactions: JMNBABE and fly3177