Well he's technically not a bull because I was in on the action with them too but me and the wife had our first mfm threesome last night after a couple of years talking about it and multiple guys flaking out on us so we can officially say that we are living the lifestyle now lol here's a short clip of him fucking her though I hope you all like it 😜

Attachments

• PXL_20230831_064845818.TS.mp4
    29.4 MB
Well he's technically not a bull because I was in on the action with them too but me and the wife had our first mfm threesome last night after a couple of years talking about it and multiple guys flaking out on us so we can officially say that we are living the lifestyle now lol here's a short clip of him fucking her though I hope you all like it 😜
Hot vid, great body. Love her ass and the tan.

Hard to believe you have had guys back out on fucking her.

Reactions: BeachJesus
Hard to believe you have had guys back out on fucking her.
That's honestly what I thought as well but some guys just can't handle the pressure and I'm guessing it was because none of them had ever done anything like that before so they got cold feet either way we finally took it to the next level and we all had a good time so it will probably happen again sometime soon