We recently attended a private, invitation-only "key" party. All 25 couples had rooms in the same hotel in Vegas, and we met at a hotel bar. Each couple placed one of their room key cards in an envelope that the host couple held. The paper key card holder had the corresponding room number written on the inside, and at 10 PM, the host shuffled up the keys and handed each man one key holder. There were no names or other identifying information. The ladies left at 10 before the keys were handed out to return to their own rooms while we guys stayed behind to get our keys. My wife put her phone on the dresser to capture the scene for me to enjoy after we got home.

At 10:45, we guys all left the bar. None of us knew where the others were headed. None of us reported having received our own key in the exchange.

I watched the video after we returned home. My wife seemed to enjoy the experience. All of us guys wore masks to keep our identity from the ladies. Neither of us knew who was in our room with her that night.

When the guy arrived, my wife was under the covers and in her panties and socks. He wasted no time getting her panties off her.

Key1.JPG

He told her to get on her knees so he could see her holes before he enjoyed them.

Key3.JPG

He did not hesitate to bury his face in my wife's ass. I could hear her on the video obviously enjoying what he was doing.

eating her ass (4).JPG

He pulled her over to the edge of the mattress, and I heard my wife tell him, "just fuck me. I want to feel you inside me."

Lets fuck each other.jpeg

I heard my wife tell him he was in her ass, but she was so into him fucking her that she told him not to stop.

dont stop (2).JPG

A new thread to share your favorite videos and pics of your hung bulls pleasuring your wives.

I’ll start off with a video of me fucking my first hot wife a few months back. I loved the experience so much and have been on a fucking spree since so have plenty more to share 😈

Hope you all enjoy and share your own vids! 👅
looks like she is pounding him

Reactions: Big Dawg
A new thread to share your favorite videos and pics of your hung bulls pleasuring your wives.

I’ll start off with a video of me fucking my first hot wife a few months back. I loved the experience so much and have been on a fucking spree since so have plenty more to share 😈

Hope you all enjoy and share your own vids! 👅
Wow such a beautiful body from behind anyway. 😍