Bull throws out cuckold husband

That's true and I get a lot of humiliation and ass belting for being such a bitch. That my roll in our relationship. It isn't a game it's a lifestyle. She is my Dom wife and I'm her submissive beta hubbie.
Thats right. Its a lifestyle and wouldn't suit most people. However for some of us, it does suit. I am content with my life and when she is punishing me I feel loved.

Thats right. Its a lifestyle and wouldn't suit most people. However for some of us, it does suit. I am content with my life and when she is punishing me I feel loved.
You certainly are a pathetic submissive cuckold. And you enjoy being her clean up boy after a big load is pumped into her pussy. That’s all you are good for. If one day she tells you that you can’t have sex with her anymore. You only have yourself to blame.

Reactions: Theweeman
You certainly are a pathetic submissive cuckold. And you enjoy being her clean up boy after a big load is pumped into her pussy. That’s all you are good for. If one day she tells you that you can’t have sex with her anymore. You only have yourself to blame.
We passed that point years ago. Yes I am submissive yes I am a cuckold and I.may well be pathetic but I have a happy wife.

We passed that point years ago. Yes I am submissive yes I am a cuckold and I.may well be pathetic but I have a happy wife.
At least you are deriving some pleasure from this torture you are being subjected too. Are you even allowed to cum in her from time to time?, or is her pussy completely off limits now?

Reactions: coastalkid
At least she lets you clean the cum from her pussy up. Yes in many peoples eyes you would be viewed as a pathetic man. But your wife has found good use for you as a clean up boy. Many men don’t even get the pleasure of seeing their wife fucked by another guy. Even though you are inadequate, consider yourself lucky.
Yes you could say I'm pathetic. This is a word that is used on me a lot by my wife and her gfs and her lovers. And when I'm called pathetic it stirs something inside me,It gives me my identity. Some folks, who aren't in the lifestyle would view something as common as a spanking as wierd and probably say "what kind of a man would allow his wife to do this to him"? But in our mindsets it's quite acceptable. Spankings ,beltings cainings are all part of my life. When I get cained by my wife or belted by her bull,It turns all of us on. The same goes for when I'm told how pathetic and weak I am. That is like the equivalent of a caining only on my sexual self esteem or my psyche. The important thing to remember is that since I'm not a "virile man" it's impossible to fore me to engage as one. My wife saw this early on before we were married. Back then she made me realize that as a sissy I would be subjected to a lot of humiliation and she taught me that I could learn to be sexually excited by teasing and being laughed at as a sissy. Without that enlightenment I would have become a depressed suicidal casualty.She gave me a life saving gift and for this I will love her eternally.

Yes you could say I'm pathetic. This is a word that is used on me a lot by my wife and her gfs and her lovers. And when I'm called pathetic it stirs something inside me,It gives me my identity. Some folks, who aren't in the lifestyle would view something as common as a spanking as wierd and probably say "what kind of a man would allow his wife to do this to him"? But in our mindsets it's quite acceptable. Spankings ,beltings cainings are all part of my life. When I get cained by my wife or belted by her bull,It turns all of us on. The same goes for when I'm told how pathetic and weak I am. That is like the equivalent of a caining only on my sexual self esteem or my psyche. The important thing to remember is that since I'm not a "virile man" it's impossible to fore me to engage as one. My wife saw this early on before we were married. Back then she made me realize that as a sissy I would be subjected to a lot of humiliation and she taught me that I could learn to be sexually excited by teasing and being laughed at as a sissy. Without that enlightenment I would have become a depressed suicidal casualty.She gave me a life saving gift and for this I will love her eternally.
How long have you and your wife been together? How much recovery time are you given after being beaten? Have you ever been beaten to where you needed medical attention? Has your wife ever stopped a bull from beating you?

Your wife is a horrible person sorry but if this is real she’s nasty and you need to grow a set

Reactions: milfgilffucker
I'm a total sub cuck. When fantasy hits reality though, I think a lot of guys with sub tendencies step back and find it's more than they can handle, that includes me. There was a period when I couldn't handle my wife's attitude and being walked over by this man. Also a bunch of my wife's friends know all about it and there is no escape from that even today.

The cuckold period died down for private reasons, and today I have no regrets and am extremely turned on by just how nasty it all is. I get vicarious pleasure due to this man's macho virility in dominating my wife and marriage and my subjugation included as part of his sexual power. So bad yet so good.

Ok this IS accetable. NEVER kill yourself! If your (pathetic) lifestyle helps you to survive so BE IT! I don´t really comprehend what you are doing BUT it doesn´t hurt others and -when I can trust your words - it SAVES you, so it is good!

Last edited:
Not to insult anyone, but yeah you can kind of tell when someone is big into cuckold fantasy and makes up a story about how extreme their lifestyle is. If you get to know someone over time you can tell the real from the fantasy.

this is all so pathetic! and some of these are even proud of it
Can't agree with you more 🤣🤣 , seems like if the wife wanted her so-called husband to become a human toilet bowl for the bull I'm betting these kinds of husbands would get in position and hold up a roll of toilet paper, maybe even not and just clean between bulls cheeks after eating the ' LOG ' .

And I bet they would be proud of eating the bulls ' LOGS ' ,

Not to insult anyone, but yeah you can kind of tell when someone is big into cuckold fantasy and makes up a story about how extreme their lifestyle is. If you get to know someone over time you can tell the real from the fantasy.
Truth is stranger than fiction as they say.

yes and this is sad. Also the thing about small-penis. POSITIVE and SANE way would be in such a case an enlargement-surgery and not this "I am worthless because of my small cock", this is mentally SICK no matter if such a person pretends that he likes being humiliated.
It's not a pretense it's real.We talk a lot here about cuckolding and that (not hotwifing) is basically the wives preference for another man or sometimes the other man and hubbie, where the hubbie approves of it or must accept it. In some relationships the hubbie can watch or is made to watch others he not allowed to. Some cucks are forced to lick her clean after the man she prefers creams all over her, others must beg to do it. Well that is certianly humiliation and a lot of cucks love it. Other cases exist where the wife privately has sex and leaves the cuck out of it. There are extream cases where the cuck acts as a slave to them both and serves them.Even further you approach the S/m lifestyle and can involve many bizarre and extream practices. My point is that there is a spectrum-a sliding scale- that encompasses all of the above and other things as well. Everyone here in this forum is most likely somewhere on it. I'm not sure cuz I didn't do any polling but if it's a bell curve then most of us are somewhere in the middle. My wife and I are to the end, She is Dom-Sado and I'm Sub-Maso. The Sado enjoys inflicting pain and the Maso enjoys the pain. I enjoy being humiliated and having a small penis. A lot of us do and we sometimes brag how small we are just like big guys brag of their size. Is this sick? Are the folks in the middle spectrum sick. Where on the scale does it cross over from healthy to sick? My wife and I don't consider ourselves sick. We are very happy and love each other. Don't confuse love or lack of it with bazarre sexual conduct,or call it sick if it isn't creating havoc to your happiness. That's something I would expect from the vanilla world.