BWC Looking to chat/sext with your wife

BWC Bull here looking to explore some online intimacy and fun with your very own wife/girlfriend.
Unfortunately I live in an area where there is no opportunities to meet fun and adventurous couples regularly so I've decided to try my chances here.
The ideal set up would be that we talk for a bit, see if the feeling is right and then eventually have me reach out to her. We then start getting to know each other on a more intimate level and see where things go...
After each day you could scroll through her messages get off to all the fun me and her had.
If that sounds like something you could enjoy then feel free to reach out!
Also have plenty of images for verification.
Look forward to hearing from you soon

BWC Bull here looking to explore some online intimacy and fun with your very own wife/girlfriend.
Unfortunately I live in an area where there is no opportunities to meet fun and adventurous couples regularly so I've decided to try my chances here.
The ideal set up would be that we talk for a bit, see if the feeling is right and then eventually have me reach out to her. We then start getting to know each other on a more intimate level and see where things go...
After each day you could scroll through her messages get off to all the fun me and her had.
If that sounds like something you could enjoy then feel free to reach out!
Also have plenty of images for verification.
Look forward to hearing from you soon
Hi- Wife and I are anxious to try 3some. She is a former swinger , but nothing recent. Below is a current pic. She is 50, I;m 56

Attachments

• Donna and Michael.jpg
    Donna and Michael.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 28
  • D and M.jpg
    D and M.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 29