Can a cock be too big?

Boyyyt

Male
I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldnā€™t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. šŸ˜… Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions šŸ˜Š

Thereā€™s are pics on my profile if you need reference but Iā€™m about 8.5ā€

I have never had to ask a bull to stop because his cock was to big (long) but there was a time to two I have to ask not to go balls deep. I am very tiny. I love the big ones, they are a challenge but there is only so much I can take. On girth I have never had to ask a bull to back off. Being stretched makes me hornier than anything.
I totally agree

Reactions: ragnar124
I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldnā€™t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. šŸ˜… Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions šŸ˜Š

Love ur cockšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜¬šŸ˜³

Reactions: Boyyyt

I had a friend that has been tearing up ladies coochies and sending them to a hospital to get stitched. I have never seen how big he was but i knew several ladies that have seen that fate. One of them was one of my excess that was just to curious and had to give him a try.

Reactions: owlcuck
I had a friend that has been tearing up ladies coochies and sending them to a hospital to get stitched. I have never seen how big he was but i knew several ladies that have seen that fate. One of them was one of my excess that was just to curious and had to give him a try.
Sounds like he has no idea how to use it or to show any concern about his partners

I am not that big.... maybe a little above average, not sure.... But i had one time been with a lady that i have hit her bottom and she started bleeding. That was a last time i got to stick her coochie....
You indicated it has happened multiple times to partners of your "friend" ....yeah it comes down to him. Now you to may laugh and joke about it but end of the day he's shitty at what he does

You indicated it has happened multiple times to partners of your "friend" ....yeah it comes down to him. Now you to may laugh and joke about it but end of the day he's shitty at what he does
I dont know what he does and if this is something that happens because he is to big and to rough. When it happened to me i know i was not to rough with her. I felt that i have hit her bottom and she jerked her body i guess she felt the pain and i stopped hitting the bottom after that but it was to late the damage was done.... Unfortunately, because i liked this girl.