Can a cock be too big?

Boyyyt

Male
I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldnā€™t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. šŸ˜… Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions šŸ˜Š

Thereā€™s are pics on my profile if you need reference but Iā€™m about 8.5ā€

Never measured it but the biggest and thickest cock I've seen with my wife she eventually took it all but we have had a couple of dildos that were a no go. All in all she likes thick vs length and one that while big doesnā€™t stretch her out too far To where sheā€™s uncomfortable.

My wife will get on top for long ones,ive seen her take control and ride as much as she can...fun to watch
May is the same. Conveniently, I'm about as big as she likes to take at about 8". I can go balls deep and hit her cervix. I sometimes feel sorry for guys with really long cocks because they don't get that enjoyment. May will ride them, or take them doggy-style, to make it comfortable for her.

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
Yeah! It's possible.
We met one guy who had a huge dick. My wife immediately said it was too much for her. But nevertheless we tried, the guy was very good and gallant. When it came to sex, things got ugly. My wife constantly slowed him down and asked him not to accelerate. The poor girl tried to stand it but couldn't, in the end, she gave him a blowjob until he came. Perhaps this is the worst bull in her life. Everyone was not happy

I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldnā€™t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. šŸ˜… Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions šŸ˜Š

Thereā€™s are pics on my profile if you need reference but Iā€™m about 8.5ā€
i`ve found the same some lady don`t like large cock ,i meet a couple one time she was blind folder , i started into her WET pussy and was about1/2 way in ,she screen and pulls off ,leave me the dripping , dont get to fuck her , but she gave me head and said she was sorry

Reactions: Siesta Swingers
i`ve found the same some lady don`t like large cock ,i meet a couple one time she was blind folder , i started into her WET pussy and was about1/2 way in ,she screen and pulls off ,leave me the dripping , dont get to fuck her , but she gave me head and said she was sorry
Looks like a cock my wife would love - very thick but not overly long.

Yeah exactly our situation. She had to be so ashamed šŸ˜ƒ

Not for my wife. She isn't a hotwife yet but she is a size queen. We have ruined her (permanently very loose) for normal dicks and even big ones, only the biggest would do. For the last 7 years I have been stretching her and fucking her to bits with gigantic cock sleeves. Pounding her balls deep to multiple orgasms with a 10.5"x8" is truly astounding. Or watching her cum after a few seconds on a 11" girth, oh man.
I tell her that anything less than huge is useless and probably she would need two huge guys. The idea that there is not a man that exists that can't hammer balls deep into her is very sexy.

• Wow
Reactions: Kippie