Can a cock be too big?

Boyyyt

Male
I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldnā€™t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. šŸ˜… Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions šŸ˜Š

Thereā€™s are pics on my profile if you need reference but Iā€™m about 8.5ā€

I have never had to ask a bull to stop because his cock was to big (long) but there was a time to two I have to ask not to go balls deep. I am very tiny. I love the big ones, they are a challenge but there is only so much I can take. On girth I have never had to ask a bull to back off. Being stretched makes me hornier than anything.
Ayyyyy, #girth for the win!

I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldnā€™t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. šŸ˜… Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions šŸ˜Š

Thereā€™s are pics on my profile if you need reference but Iā€™m about 8.5ā€
IMO every girl can't take a big cock because some are not deep enough. I fucked a girl and I could feel my cock bottoming out and hitting her insides. She said it hurt, I was surprised because my cock is 6".

Reactions: Couple4MFM