Can a cock be too big?

Boyyyt

Male
I had an experience recently where I was chatting to a new girl and things got a little sexual. Ended up sending some cock pics and she told me that she wouldnā€™t meet up cause I was too big. Kinda shocked me. šŸ˜… Any ladies got similar feelings? I look forward to hearing your opinions šŸ˜Š

Thereā€™s are pics on my profile if you need reference but Iā€™m about 8.5ā€

most women can take any size if she is properly "warmed up"

IMO every girl can't take a big cock because some are not deep enough. I fucked a girl and I could feel my cock bottoming out and hitting her insides. She said it hurt, I was surprised because my cock is 6".

I agree with @kort6776 a woman's vagina is designed to stretch and can bear birthing a 10lb+ baby, we are sore afterward but we do it. But, as @nicebiguy also says a 6" or smaller penis can "bottom out" and hurt.

I have had 6" penises that were uncomfortable and I have had 10+" that I enjoyed and while they made me feel full, I took them balls deep. The difference is how "warmed up" or aroused they had me before pushing their penis inside me. The more aroused I become the more lubricated I am. Also, during the excitement phase of sex, our Uterus pulls upward making our vagina longer which allows more depth. It is called "tenting." Also as we near orgasm our Cervix can become a source of pleasure with contact being made by the head of a man's penis leading to harder, more intense orgasms.

My wife and I met a guy with a huge cock on a dating site he sent us some pictures and my wife said his cock is huge. We met up and Friday for a meet and greet she started to rub his cock on his pants and then said do want to see it she said yes he unzipped his pants and pulled it out wow she said youā€™re cock is huge. Her and I sucked on his cock it was really thick even had weight to it and long so we said letā€™s meet up on Sunday for a cuckold session. On Sunday we met up he was wearing small shorts his cock hung down halfway to his knee. So we gave her some for play knowing the thickness of him. She was very wet he tried to insert his massive cock into her and she it was TOO THICK please stop it hurts. She couldnā€™t take his huge girth cock I told him to stop. she said letā€™s try another time.

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpeg
    IMG_0002.jpeg
    509.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Hola desde cuba primero nos gustarĆ­a presentarnos nuestro perfil es compartido y cuando vimos el tema hemos tenido que comentar
para nosotros que somos pareja swinger bisexual los dos y yo soy negro dotado con 24.5 cmt de largo ppor 7 de gordo pensamos que no hay ninguna pinga muy grande solo hay pinga que no se saben usar

personally I like a big girthy cock but I also know most of my girl friends prefer average cocks so I think it really depends on the vagina.
Iā€™ve heard this too. Iā€™ve had girls who kinda just wanna see and maybe suck the big cocks, but arnt really interested in tryna fuck. And Iā€™ve had others who donā€™t want anything expect me trying to stretch them out for hours.

My wife and I met a guy with a huge cock on a dating site he sent us some pictures and my wife said his cock is huge. We met up and Friday for a meet and greet she started to rub his cock on his pants and then said do want to see it she said yes he unzipped his pants and pulled it out wow she said youā€™re cock is huge. Her and I sucked on his cock it was really thick even had weight to it and long so we said letā€™s meet up on Sunday for a cuckold session. On Sunday we met up he was wearing small shorts his cock hung down halfway to his knee. So we gave her some for play knowing the thickness of him. She was very wet he tried to insert his massive cock into her and she it was TOO THICK please stop it hurts. She couldnā€™t take his huge girth cock I told him to stop. she said letā€™s try another time.
You ever meet up again?

Wife had one guy so big. With a Lotta lube and patience, he finally penetrated her. He was at least 12" with a massive girth. She did him twice, but never got him completely in. He still showed 3-4" when she was fully penetrated. Could not touch her for 3 days afterwards and then only able to gently eat her pussy. 4th day, I fucked her as she was back to near normal.

Wife had one guy so big. With a Lotta lube and patience, he finally penetrated her. He was at least 12" with a massive girth. She did him twice, but never got him completely in. He still showed 3-4" when she was fully penetrated. Could not touch her for 3 days afterwards and then only able to gently eat her pussy. 4th day, I fucked her as she was back to near normal.
When May has had huge ones she tries to manage it by taking him doggy style or her riding him. I sometimes feel sorry for guys with really long cocks, they can't always drive it in to the hilt.