Cheating wives?

It's been about a year since I brought up the hotwife fantasy to my wife. When I originally brought it up to her, she said no. Then after talking to her for a bit, opened up to roleplaying and sharing pics online. After a couple of months of that, she was opened to the idea of meeting someone in real life, not to fuck, but to get to know them. Go out dancing, get dinner, and so on, all with me with them so she would feel comfortable. I had something set up, but then it fell through, and she said she didn't want to do any of it.

I've seen a lot of posts on here about wives coming into the Hotwife lifestyle through cheating. And I'm wondering if any guys have set their wives up to cheat on them with the hope of becoming a cuck. If so, how and was it successful?

It's been about a year since I brought up the hotwife fantasy to my wife. When I originally brought it up to her, she said no. Then after talking to her for a bit, opened up to roleplaying and sharing pics online. After a couple of months of that, she was opened to the idea of meeting someone in real life, not to fuck, but to get to know them. Go out dancing, get dinner, and so on, all with me with them so she would feel comfortable. I had something set up, but then it fell through, and she said she didn't want to do any of it.

I've seen a lot of posts on here about wives coming into the Hotwife lifestyle through cheating. And I'm wondering if any guys have set their wives up to cheat on them with the hope of becoming a cuck. If so, how and was it successful?
Following

I am completely following you as this was my exact situations also. I had been working on progress for over a year. However, I was aware that there was a guy my wife worked with that was “hitting” on her often. She had told me who it was, and without her knowledge, I reached out to him and made a proposition. He and I actually went out for drinks quite a few times and discussed ideas. The agreement was he was free to take it as far as he could on the condition that he share any text messages or pics/videos. So after a few months of him working the angles and me providing him with helpful information, he told me that they were texting pretty regularly and even showed screenshots of the text messages. Eventually, it finally happened when I was out of town on a business trip. He sent me a text message that evening and said that the two of them finally got together on a Sunday when she got out of church and that he had a hidden video and was able to capture it. Since then they have fucked at least 5 to 6 times and he has provided proof, stating that she was not a big fan of having her picture taken; this was a fact that I knew very well. I have often wondered why my wife never brought it up very much after a certain point, but through collaboration with him, I was tracking their interaction the whole time, so it was all self-explanatory. She was coming onto him and eventually spread her legs wide for him. For him and I, it was a win-win situation, the only awkward situation for me was asking him how big he was. He laughed and said it was all cool, and that he was right at 8 to 8 1/2 inches long so I knew my wife was being well taken care of. In the first video he sent me, he said did you hear her moan when I pushed it in? I said fuck yeah and we both laughed. (If I can figure out how to upload the video without it saying that I don’t have an allowed extensions I will).

Pic 1- They come in the his room
Pic 2- They undress
Pic 3- He slides it in her (no hands!)
Pic 4- They Fuck hard
Pic 5- He cums inside her and they lay there awhile then go again.
Wow! That is awesome!

Reactions: Iltwmwgf3

Very similar situation to me and my wife. Think the same way sometimes aswell

I am completely following you as this was my exact situations also. I had been working on progress for over a year. However, I was aware that there was a guy my wife worked with that was “hitting” on her often. She had told me who it was, and without her knowledge, I reached out to him and made a proposition. He and I actually went out for drinks quite a few times and discussed ideas. The agreement was he was free to take it as far as he could on the condition that he share any text messages or pics/videos. So after a few months of him working the angles and me providing him with helpful information, he told me that they were texting pretty regularly and even showed screenshots of the text messages. Eventually, it finally happened when I was out of town on a business trip. He sent me a text message that evening and said that the two of them finally got together on a Sunday when she got out of church and that he had a hidden video and was able to capture it. Since then they have fucked at least 5 to 6 times and he has provided proof, stating that she was not a big fan of having her picture taken; this was a fact that I knew very well. I have often wondered why my wife never brought it up very much after a certain point, but through collaboration with him, I was tracking their interaction the whole time, so it was all self-explanatory. She was coming onto him and eventually spread her legs wide for him. For him and I, it was a win-win situation, the only awkward situation for me was asking him how big he was. He laughed and said it was all cool, and that he was right at 8 to 8 1/2 inches long so I knew my wife was being well taken care of. In the first video he sent me, he said did you hear her moan when I pushed it in? I said fuck yeah and we both laughed. (If I can figure out how to upload the video without it saying that I don’t have an allowed extensions I will).

Pic 2- They undress
Pic 4- They Fuck hard
What kind of inside information did you give him that proved to really help seduce her?

Pic 2- They undress
Pic 4- They Fuck hard
Dick hardening hotness

It took me 2 to 3 years to convince my wife. Start with a dildo.

Put it in her pussy and have her bounce on it while she is fucking you.

Get her drunk also

Say to her when she's sucking you... is that nice? Bouncing on a cock while you're sucking me off?

If she says yes. Then keep going

While she's really enjoying it say ... I'd love to see you bouncing on a cock while you're sucking me off.

Again ... make sure she is drunk. All of her inhibitions will go.

See how she reacts. If she's up for it. Ask her shall we try it

Don't ever ever do it with a friend. Goto a swingers club or join a swingers website.

Take some pics of her and post them.

Get her on board with the idea

Take it from there

Good luck

Pic 2- They undress
Pic 4- They Fuck hard
i wanna know more details DM me

Reactions: Mack351

Pic 2- They undress
Pic 4- They Fuck hard
So hot

Całkowicie Cię śledzę, ponieważ dokładnie takie były moje sytuacje. Nad postępem pracowałem ponad rok. Byłem jednak świadomy, że był facet, z którym pracowała moja żona, który często ją „podrywał”. Powiedziała mi, kto to jest, i bez jej wiedzy skontaktowałem się z nim i złożyłem propozycję. Właściwie to kilka razy wychodziliśmy na drinki i omawialiśmy pomysły. Umowa była taka, że mógł posunąć się tak daleko, jak tylko mógł, pod warunkiem, że udostępni SMS-y lub zdjęcia/filmy. Więc po kilku miesiącach pracy nad kątami i dostarczania mi przydatnych informacji, powiedział mi, że dość regularnie wysyłają SMS-y, a nawet pokazał zrzuty ekranu z SMS-ów. W końcu stało się to, gdy byłem poza miastem w podróży służbowej. Tego wieczoru wysłał mi SMS-a i powiedział, że w końcu spotkali się w niedzielę, kiedy wyszła z kościoła, i że ma ukryte wideo i udało mu się je uchwycić. Od tego czasu pieprzyli się co najmniej 5 do 6 razy, a on przedstawił dowód, stwierdzając, że ona nie była wielką fanką robienia sobie zdjęć; to był fakt, który znałem bardzo dobrze. Często zastanawiałem się, dlaczego moja żona w pewnym momencie nie poruszała tego zbyt często, ale dzięki współpracy z nim przez cały czas śledziłem ich interakcje, więc wszystko było oczywiste. Podeszła do niego i ostatecznie rozłożyła dla niego szeroko nogi. Dla niego i dla mnie była to sytuacja korzystna dla obu stron, jedyną niezręczną sytuacją było dla mnie pytanie, jaki jest duży. Roześmiał się i powiedział, że wszystko w porządku, i że miał rację, mając od 8 do 8 1/2 cala długości, więc wiedziałem, że moja żona ma dobrą opiekę. W pierwszym filmie, który mi przesłał, powiedział, czy słyszałeś jej jęki, kiedy to włożyłem? Powiedziałem, że tak, kurwa, i oboje się roześmialiśmy. (Jeśli uda mi się wymyślić, jak przesłać film bez informacji, że nie mam dozwolonych rozszerzeń, zrobię to).

Zdjęcie 1 - Wchodzą do jego pokoju
Zdjęcie 2 - Rozbierają się
Zdjęcie 3 – Wsuwa to w nią (bez rąk!)
Zdjęcie 4 - Ostro się pieprzą
Zdjęcie 5 - Spuszcza się w niej i leżą tam przez chwilę, a potem znowu idą.
Next little dirty slut we all love😍👍

It took me 2 to 3 years to convince my wife. Start with a dildo.

Put it in her pussy and have her bounce on it while she is fucking you.

Get her drunk also

Say to her when she's sucking you... is that nice? Bouncing on a cock while you're sucking me off?

If she says yes. Then keep going

While she's really enjoying it say ... I'd love to see you bouncing on a cock while you're sucking me off.

Again ... make sure she is drunk. All of her inhibitions will go.

See how she reacts. If she's up for it. Ask her shall we try it

Don't ever ever do it with a friend. Goto a swingers club or join a swingers website.

Take some pics of her and post them.

Get her on board with the idea

Take it from there

Good luck
Love the idea

Reactions: Openhubbi
Still pics of him and my wife fucking, got the videos also.
She looks gorgeous, great ass! A pity the screen shots aren't a bit more high resolution. Maybe at some point you can make the videos available somehow, maybe via a website where you can upload them then share a link?

I'm curious, though... what was/is your goal with your wife? Because basically she's just straight up cheating on you, and you could say it's an affair now. Has this guy talked about any feelings between him and your wife? If you wanted more of a hotwife situation, then at some point this will have to come out into the open between you and your wife and move forward from there. I'm just nosy about your motivation here is all, because everyone is different! :)

I didn't set it up, SHE did with a guy at work that was showing an interest in her and that turned her on. Luckily she came to me the week of her "working late Friday" date with him, and I was caught up in hr excitement at him chasing her and we had a FUN week getting her ready for her first date. She couldn't do it behind my back. That's pretty much how it has gone since; someone at work shows an interest, they travel together a lot for work, and she has affairs with them. They think she is cheating with them for more/better sex. She tells me about the affair eventually and we share it together. CW

I see this is an older post but thought I would offer my ideas, we started like you talking about it, our talk was about swapping with another couple, it took time and didn't happen like we expected as the couple backed out or at least the guy did, but his wife was interested and met up behind his back, that was the beginning for us, in time we finally got around to bringing a guy into our bed then it became couples, but I would say I would work on getting her interested again first rather than trying to set her up, and when she is ready perhaps go to a swing club or swing party, the good thing at them you can do as little or as much as you desire, My wife is always amazed at how many people come and just talk and do not play, but she is all about sex when we go to them, her attitude is why go if you are not going to play, but understand she has been a long time coming to where we are today. The great thing about a swing club/party is you can meet strangers and just talk or if you feel a vibe, you could do more, the other thing is if you had already talked with someone you could ask them to meet you there as well, it is a safe place to meet with no obligations. The great thing about swing lifestyle is no means no and always ask before you touch, so it is a very safe environment to meet people. If you are looking for the hot wife cuckold lifestyle this may not be the answer you are looking for, but getting her comfortable to have sex with others is the beginning, you can always work up to swinging, or 3 some's and in time let her fuck men while you watch. We play in many different forms, but I always love to just sit back and watch her make love to another man, it is so hot and gives me the hardest of hard Ons. Good Luck.

Reactions: Iltwmwgf3