children's friends?

has anyone started or had anything with their kids friends? I had a few friends who had some hot moms I would have loved to have been with. Most likely where my interest in older women came from. But unfortunately nothing ever happened.

How did it come to pass if so?

Sorry curiousmind, I had originally left replies to your post, but I didn’t much care for your title in regards to mentioning “children.” So I deleted them and I might start a new topic with the same details of the story I had shared here.

My best friend from primary school had a smoking hot stay at home mom, who was a chain smoking alcoholic. When I was 12 we would always stay at his placea after school to do homework and then to go swim and play games. She started finding or making reasons for me to be alone with her and groomed me to be okay with being naked with her or that it's okay to play with her boobs. She taught me how to finger her properly and gave me my first blowjob too. This went on for well over year before they moved away. I loved every second of those times and now I totally have a thing for older women