Comeback wife

desimilf80

Couple
Gold
Hiya
We had a very quiet few months, most of wifey's lovers are away except one, and these days she is not keen on him. March end I asked her if she wanted to find a new lover, she was non-committal . Easter time she brought up the subject and we made contact, but he was a no-show, quite disappointing, 1 week later, she found someone on a dating site, he did come over, I did not like him very much, anyway then she went out with him and he had performance issues later, wife was back by 9 and somehow it was my fault for not being supportive. We had a bit of argument.

2 weeks ago, she was fidgety and we surfed a dating website, nothing. Last friday she invited a man over, who had been dumped by one of her friends sometime ago because he was too self centred and very demanding, anyway we all had beer and pizza, he was not our type, single, lived 2 suburbs away and fifo worker and we know nothing about him. But wifey was sort of keen on him, I asked him if I could be there, he was not concerned. So we book a hotel for next day.

We were there on time, had drinks and some snacks, message him, no response, then he rocks up more than 1 hour late, and with just a few sips of beer and very few words, gets up and get started, oral, then straight on to the bed.

But boy he was good, huge cock, hard before it came out, and he could go on and on. Something he was doing, is when wife or he was about to come, he would stop, rest have some beer and start again. so when they would come it was explosive. After the first fuck, he asked me to go into the shower and soap him and rub his back. Soon after the shower, he was hard again and started fucking wife again, all this with very little talk. After the second fuck, wife took a shower and we went downstairs to eat. Wifey asked me to leave after that. Next morning at 11 I got a call from her for a pickup. She told me that was the hardest fuck she had ever got.

Some of the pics from the first 2.

Attachments

• R0090.png
    R0090.png
    777 KB · Views: 327
  • R0091.png
    R0091.png
    794.4 KB · Views: 300
  • R0092.png
    R0092.png
    790 KB · Views: 270
  • R0093.png
    R0093.png
    797 KB · Views: 257
  • R0094.png
    R0094.png
    798.6 KB · Views: 302
Hiya
We had a very quiet few months, most of wifey's lovers are away except one, and these days she is not keen on him. March end I asked her if she wanted to find a new lover, she was non-committal . Easter time she brought up the subject and we made contact, but he was a no-show, quite disappointing, 1 week later, she found someone on a dating site, he did come over, I did not like him very much, anyway then she went out with him and he had performance issues later, wife was back by 9 and somehow it was my fault for not being supportive. We had a bit of argument.

2 weeks ago, she was fidgety and we surfed a dating website, nothing. Last friday she invited a man over, who had been dumped by one of her friends sometime ago because he was too self centred and very demanding, anyway we all had beer and pizza, he was not our type, single, lived 2 suburbs away and fifo worker and we know nothing about him. But wifey was sort of keen on him, I asked him if I could be there, he was not concerned. So we book a hotel for next day.

We were there on time, had drinks and some snacks, message him, no response, then he rocks up more than 1 hour late, and with just a few sips of beer and very few words, gets up and get started, oral, then straight on to the bed.

But boy he was good, huge cock, hard before it came out, and he could go on and on. Something he was doing, is when wife or he was about to come, he would stop, rest have some beer and start again. so when they would come it was explosive. After the first fuck, he asked me to go into the shower and soap him and rub his back. Soon after the shower, he was hard again and started fucking wife again, all this with very little talk. After the second fuck, wife took a shower and we went downstairs to eat. Wifey asked me to leave after that. Next morning at 11 I got a call from her for a pickup. She told me that was the hardest fuck she had ever got.

Probably when you left he fucked her without mercy

Reactions: Willis
Hiya

Sexy wife taking that cock! That’s a good slut! 😋😉

Reactions: Willis