Complimenting my Hotwife in front of me.

Everywhere we go my gorgeous Hotwife will receive random comments from guys complimenting her bum, her smile, her eyes, & even her tits. It doesn't help when she mentions I'm her cuckold.
That's life as a cuckold husband.
Well you can see why the compliment her, her also announcing you’re a cuck will also attract attention as they will then know there’s a chance to have her.

Well you can see why the compliment her, her also announcing you’re a cuck will also attract attention as they will then know there’s a chance to have her.
I understand why they compliment her, of course. Their interest visibility increases once they know my cuckold status, though they are mostly always polite to me.

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-13-06.13.54.jpg
    PicsArt_05-13-06.13.54.jpg
    670.9 KB · Views: 134
Love both those holes think they need filled

I understand why they compliment her, of course. Their interest visibility increases once they know my cuckold status, though they are mostly always polite to me.
These days when my wife receives a compliment she either kisses the guy while fondling his bum & rubbing his crotch, or ' accidentally ' flashes her tits at him, or finds a way to bend over so revealing she's not wearing knickers. This all increases the prospect that she will get a cum filled pussy, which means a nice yummy creampie for me. I really can't complain.

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-05-09.30.22.jpg
    PicsArt_06-05-09.30.22.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 133
These days when my wife receives a compliment she either kisses the guy while fondling his bum & rubbing his crotch, or ' accidentally ' flashes her tits at him, or finds a way to bend over so revealing she's not wearing knickers. This all increases the prospect that she will get a cum filled pussy, which means a nice yummy creampie for me. I really can't complain.
Love that pose. Sexy cheeks. Cream pies always good

• Love
Reactions: Maisie&marcus