Could this be happening ?

We have been married for 16 years and new to the lifestyle. We enjoy a good sex like but only once per week. I think we are both wanting to spice things up in the bedroom. I have mentioned through out the years that I would like to expand of sexual escapades and maybe include some other people. She said it was a firm no but I could tell she might warm to the idea. Then I bought her a very expensive realistic bbc dildo. The dildo is much larger than my average penis. She was hesitant at firs, but after one week she was taking it like a champ. Nine x 2 balls deep.
I have never been so turned on. Watching her take that monster changed us both. She made it clear that she prefers her new bbc dildo to any other toy she has.
She now knows clearly that I would like to see her with another man. Hell , she even mentioned it during our last session. Just yesterday she told me that she wants to play when the time is right (covid) . It is like her new toy completely changed the way she views sex.
Sorry in advance if this didnt come across that well. My first try at this.
Thoughts and comments are appreciated.

We have been married for 16 years and new to the lifestyle. We enjoy a good sex like but only once per week. I think we are both wanting to spice things up in the bedroom. I have mentioned through out the years that I would like to expand of sexual escapades and maybe include some other people. She said it was a firm no but I could tell she might warm to the idea. Then I bought her a very expensive realistic bbc dildo. The dildo is much larger than my average penis. She was hesitant at firs, but after one week she was taking it like a champ. Nine x 2 balls deep.
I have never been so turned on. Watching her take that monster changed us both. She made it clear that she prefers her new bbc dildo to any other toy she has.
She now knows clearly that I would like to see her with another man. Hell , she even mentioned it during our last session. Just yesterday she told me that she wants to play when the time is right (covid) . It is like her new toy completely changed the way she views sex.
Wow! That’s huge! Lol. You found a key. Hopefully, you’ll be soon be posting about her actual plans to hook up. Best of luck!

Proceed with caution... Be careful what you wish for. 🐃
Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

Sounds like it's all going in the right direction. You will absolutely love witnessing your wife take a real cock. Lucky fella! 😈

Reactions: Durazno10