Could you be cucked to do this (and more!) behind your partner's back??

In the past my ex wife has let me take photos of her wearing only a pair of panties, then take the panties to a work colleague for him to Jack off into while looking at the photos. He even pinned one of the photos and a pair of the panties up on the works notice board, but that was after I had left. My wife at the time was my gf and it was one of the reasons she got into fucking other guys. Letting someone into my wife's panties draw is a very interesting idea though

Hi, @menbec. Great to hear about your own experience. Loved to hear that you share the fetish.....makes it, sometimes, more erotic! Would she be interested in knowing that this guy would be interested in seeing what she wears on a day-by-day basis? Feel free to PM me :)

Reactions: Funcouple1ti
I had a large collection of photos of my wife wearing various lingerie. I took some to a car wash run by an elderly Japanese man who hand washed cars. After showing him my wife’s photos he requested some to put on the wall of his waiting room. I let him select the ones her wanted to put up. Every time I went there I wondered how many men had looked at those photos of my wife.

I had a large collection of photos of my wife wearing various lingerie. I took some to a car wash run by an elderly Japanese man who hand washed cars. After showing him my wife’s photos he requested some to put on the wall of his waiting room. I let him select the ones her wanted to put up. Every time I went there I wondered how many men had looked at those photos of my wife.
Similarly, I have had hubbies/cucks ask me to put their wives pictures up on forums and adult websites in order to "expose" them, for their own pleasure. I would even pass comments and messages back and forth.... :)

Hi, @menbec. Great to hear about your own experience. Loved to hear that you share the fetish.....makes it, sometimes, more erotic! Would she be interested in knowing that this guy would be interested in seeing what she wears on a day-by-day basis? Feel free to PM me :)
Sure I can try her with that. My exs got off on knowing that other guys, strangers to them, were jerking over them. My ex wife even did a calendar shoot with a local camera club which made her really horny. My ex gf had some guys all around the world posting her fully naked photos in public places then they would take photos of different people looking at them. I must admit we both got off on that one

Panties are definitely a fetish of mine. My taboo panty fantasy was to have my wife (ex now) tease my friends while hosting a get together. (They would think I had no clue what was going on). She had mentioned there were 2-3 guys from high school that wouldn't give her the time of day. Times have reversed in the past 5-6 years and she is a knockout with a slim frame and perfect ass and tits. These guys have seen her at the pool and tried to flirt with her now but she just ignored them. She admitted she would love to tease them and not give in. Gets her wet thinking about giving them a flash and getting more daring each time.

My thing would be to constantly leave her side and watch these guys getting rock hard as she teased them. When we left and got home I would want her black panties which would no doubt be wet with her pussy juice from teasing the guys. I would like to sniff her panties and pussy while she told me about what she was thinking when she teased them. I would have her tell me which guy was the most daring and tell me which guy she would fuck if given the choice. It's the tease and the wet panties that get me going.

I also would love the idea of her shoe shopping in a mini skirt and sexy panties. Tease the salesman and occasionally pull those panties to the side so they could have a peak. Again by the end of the afternoon her panties would be wet from imagining fucking those younger guys.

Panties are definitely a fetish of mine. My taboo panty fantasy was to have my wife (ex now) tease my friends while hosting a get together. (They would think I had no clue what was going on). She had mentioned there were 2-3 guys from high school that wouldn't give her the time of day. Times have reversed in the past 5-6 years and she is a knockout with a slim frame and perfect ass and tits. These guys have seen her at the pool and tried to flirt with her now but she just ignored them. She admitted she would love to tease them and not give in. Gets her wet thinking about giving them a flash and getting more daring each time.

My thing would be to constantly leave her side and watch these guys getting rock hard as she teased them. When we left and got home I would want her black panties which would no doubt be wet with her pussy juice from teasing the guys. I would like to sniff her panties and pussy while she told me about what she was thinking when she teased them. I would have her tell me which guy was the most daring and tell me which guy she would fuck if given the choice. It's the tease and the wet panties that get me going.

I also would love the idea of her shoe shopping in a mini skirt and sexy panties. Tease the salesman and occasionally pull those panties to the side so they could have a peak. Again by the end of the afternoon her panties would be wet from imagining fucking those younger guys.
Would you share today's panties on here, with us all....whether she is aware....or not?? :)

i'd love to leave my gf's knickers somewhere for a guy to sniff and cum in. then he'd leave them and i'd put them back in her drawer, maybe she'd wear them without realising ;)

Reactions: Johnfunone