creampie

Recently am craving creampie cleaning and sloppy seconds...Has any cucks did it? please share your first experience...
In the beggining I didn't want to do it, I was disgusted. I didn't want to clean even my own cum out of my wife's pussy. But as Maria insisted I did it once and then I did it again and again... Then I was ready for the next step: To lick and clean the bull's cum from my wife's pussy, as well...
Now not only it doesn't bother me anymore, but I also love licking and cleaning my wife's pussy after sex with her bull.

She was really sore after being with her current Bull all night long. She begged me to lick her pussy. When I went down on her, her pussy was, beat up, gaping open and his cum was leaking out, but I was more concerned with pleasing her. I was just trying to lick her clit, but she kept pushing her hips up, trying to get me to lick her labia. She was stretched so open that I knew if I did I would be eating her bull’s cum for sure.
After like 5 minutes I gave in and sunk my tongue into her pussy. She came almost right away and I was hooked.
I’ve done it many times since then, even recently doing it immediately after he came in her.
It’s only a matter of time before I’m licking her clit while he fucks her.

Yeah, the younger me would have been shocked and disgusted at the very idea that I would barely touch another male during sex. But now, not just wanting to see a more potent cock fuck her, but would craving to suck and fluff and enable & assist it and suck it completely clean when done .. strange how mind evolves!

We have been doing this for years.. initially I started going down on Julie after I came in her, lick up my own cum and give her 2 or 3 more orgasms. It seemed natural that I would do the same after her bf deposits his load... or loads...
I really enjoy sloppy or silky seconds, I look forward to it at every opportunity. Just luv sliding into Julies stretched, loosened, creamy pussy.. the best feeling ever...

Last edited:
I only eat my cum from my wife's beautiful cum filled pussy. After I had backed out several times of licking her after filling her with cum due to post orgasmic blues, I told her I wished she had forced me to lick her clean. A few weeks later we had kinky sex. She strapped me down to the bed rode my cock cowgirl style and then moved up and sat on my face and mouth until I swallowed it all and licked her clean. I am now expected to lick her clean after sex every time. ( short version)

:
Hello All! We are a couple in Montreal. She is a 45yo BBW and I am obsessed with whatching her get stretched by a man with a large cock. My ultimate fantaisy is to record and watch the video of the moment he cumcdeep into her pussy and slowly pull out.. then I give him the camera and he film me lick and suck his cum out of my GF.... It is my ultimate pleasure I wish I could do this everyday. I have done it 12 times up to now

I have cleaned my wife’s pussy right from the start, she has had 7 boyfriends and has fucked most multiple times. The best ones are when you get a fresh creampie minutes after he has cum in her pussy. My wife is fucking her boyfriend tonight, I look forward to seeing her pussy full and the smell of that fresh cum just before I stick my tongue in.

In the beggining I didn't want to do it, I was disgusted. I didn't want to clean even my own cum out of my wife's pussy. But as Maria insisted I did it once and then I did it again and again... Then I was ready for the next step: To lick and clean the bull's cum from my wife's pussy, as well...
Now not only it doesn't bother me anymore, but I also love licking and cleaning my wife's pussy after sex with her bull.
That's so like our situation, still not keen on my own because the moods gone, but with another guy totally different scenario. It's a job that has to be done if you're a true cuck and can't wait for my next clean up

So true, just like our situation, gone from finding it disgusting to loving it and thinking it's the most natural thing to do

Bull here. Have creampied countless number of ladies, most of them married. Many of them have not used birth control and some have caught up (intentionally). The first time was scary and I was confused, thinking should I do it or not. Her husband luckily was there to ensure everything will be fine and that truly helped. Once she realized how much semen is deposited in her, things were much more relaxing afterwards.

We were separated for almost a year but at that time she decided to act like my wife and start fucking me again. She had also acquired herself a boyfriend with a bigger cock than mine, which made things great for us. One night I went over to her apartment to fuck, was sitting between her legs on her bed, playing with her pussy. She finally said "are you gonna eat it or play in it all night", so I started going down on her. Halfway through she said "eat it all honey" but I had no idea what I was "eating". After she cummed, I was in her about 10 minutes it felt like when she said "are you gonna put it in or what" and I said "I been fucking you for 10 minutes"... she said "I can't feel you". But the minute I got inside her and leaned down to kiss her, she started licking my lips, my mouth and my face like crazy. I had no idea why...

When I'd finished, we got up for me to leave and she showed me a pair of panties that she'd had on, soaked in cum. She said they were the ones she'd had on from when "he" fucked her earlier that day. I didn't put two & two together at the moment, she asked me to lick them but I declined. Wish now I had and wish she'd have done with me. Later once we'd got back together, she told me what I'd done and I told her I wanted some more, she said "me too". But it never has happened... probably never will.... and when I've asked to eat mine from her, all I've got in return was how sick, gross, nasty and weird it was. I'll never understand it...

She was really sore after being with her current Bull all night long. She begged me to lick her pussy. When I went down on her, her pussy was, beat up, gaping open and his cum was leaking out, but I was more concerned with pleasing her. I was just trying to lick her clit, but she kept pushing her hips up, trying to get me to lick her labia. She was stretched so open that I knew if I did I would be eating her bull’s cum for sure.
After like 5 minutes I gave in and sunk my tongue into her pussy. She came almost right away and I was hooked.
I’ve done it many times since then, even recently doing it immediately after he came in her.
It’s only a matter of time before I’m licking her clit while he fucks her.