Crystal Bachman: My College Sweetheart Who My Older Brother Took and Fucked In Front of Me -- Prologue --

This is Crystal Bachman, the woman who was once my College Sweetheart. (The image of this model is approximately what she looked like.)

bandicam 2021-09-24 12-32-41-608.gif She's gorgeous right? Intelligent, popular, accomplished, good looks, pretty face, body of a super model and so much sex appeal. She was the big-boobed, dark-haired, merciless ice queen of every man's sexual fantasy on that campus. She was known as the meanest but hottest and most entitled diva to ever walk the ground of the University.

You guys know me. I'm skinny, small, nervous, I get zero respect from my peers, I sweat, ******** myself when I have nervous breakdowns, and have a small penis. I look something like this young guy. I haven't changed at all since my sophomore year of high school.
See the source image

You guys know my Older Brother, the handsome, tall, Alpha Dog with big muscles, luscious locks of golden hair, confidence, the president of a fraternity, and the captain of the UCLA Football Team (for anonymity's sake, we'll say we went to UCLA for the retelling of this story).
1A.gif
This was the guy who undermined my every move, my every attempt to achieve and build self confidence so that he could ride the wave of my emotional crumbling and failure onto a shore of adoring fans clapping at how his accomplishments shine so bright when compared to how I didn't measure up to him.
1637431477778.png
Let me explain, as this was his method. You see normally, I am well aware of the fact that JT can best me in all matters of mind games and manhood. I was always what people called book smart but never knew what to say to women to make them laugh or have a conversation. If I ever tried to crack a joke at someone's expense, it always came off like I was going too far. Whenever I tried to seem tough like my brother, people just laughed at me and said something like "Yeah, that's why yo brother fucked yo bitch in High School." This would usually be his best friend / football teammate LaShawn Carter who would help him bully me in high school.

So most of the time, I walked around him like a scared puppy. Still I hated him though. I swear he's not that impressive or good looking or cool but everyone definitely thinks he is - especially the ladies.

But being the master manipulator he is, JT knew exactly how to poke his metaphorical screwdriver into the right notches of my mind and push buttons to get me riled up. I would lose sight of all the memories of him humiliating me during fights / arguments or just stop caring because I was so angry. I'd begin to raise my voice as I threw a tantrum challenging him to whatever, riled up in emotion while he looked down at me like a patronizing parent does to a child that they know they can ruin.
1037.pngbandicam 2021-09-24 12-32-41-612.jpg
In every fight, every contest or endeavor, every test of our comparative manhood, he had me by the balls. And as unfortunate as that is for me, it played out perfectly for him my sophomore year of college.

To Be Continued...

Last edited:
So it's my Sophomore year of college.
The first year went pretty well actually. I made some friends, did well in school.
Although, I will say I got sick and tired of everyone praising my brother's accomplishments. He became president of Alpha Phi Delta Fraternity on Campus.

Due to pressure from my parents who only ever thought I was being successful if I mimicked the exact footsteps of my popular jock older brother, and due to my push-over like personality, I was convinced into pledging to Alpha Phi this first semester.

And when I say "pressure", I mean they threatened to stop paying my tuition. My douchebag older brother got a full ride to UCLA because of sports while I worked my ass off in High School and got nothing but wedgies, swirlies, and a front row seat to watch my older brother fuck my girlfriend after prom.

I knew it would be an absolute nightmare for me. I mean, are you kidding? You're telling me I have to be my brother's "slave" 24/7 now and live in the same dirty house as him? I have to serve him at parties and watch him get all of the sexy women on campus with their tight bikinis, big boobs bouncing and fat asses shaking as they jump around at Alpha Phi Pool Parties?

He fucked every beautiful woman in sight. And he always made me take a front row seat to his most killer lays - him doing her Alpha Style while I watched in Cuck's Position.
OjZKk7H72eAK5bqoixqydkDJAoD-YDL0jJHVe7XYnWAGZWeIBZAwhZNj-BMAu3SWrRoCHej0kWsgdsY4XPOoZkymbzKLu0s7q4TSpx_703xzwClOkJUkybHV98NQ7X6ae1MxTAss=s0
YRPUhl79KF4Ed1q1Qjt3l6tQJuofUFGmU3nhtq3AyyEk9bKlyuwFTL3wrvBkiDhX7FFDYd70O6kykTIRrL0EQrwfzfuxiiEgVvEwwMWbB-RIvo640o9ltDfNo0tSzp-On-kMpw9j=s0

35XtU9c6ZQ0kSXvmmVWkXOkzpZerrv9SMSITtrg1ewJVbZB93Zr7Pdfk2Z4gkN_1GfHkJZwTMhCBUvhJFY7sfsMad4iu8OSDggqldWwy1Lmk7r88QJYIZEQaT3B-FOLe748IwzWk=s0
emSSy8diWNprImhwcf64cvyvzdHIxogttB9Kks7ZdRujkJQrEc7poDzkDoRRgOLrOtQfiSMfR3LptK0wUEno2E1nDf03kTRWiudxVGJFUep9iGIHcANGBJww0plY_a3AL6WPbCVn=s0

So many Babes...
(He fucked Keira Johnson)
bandicam 2021-03-18 16-21-38-512.gif1072 (3).gif
(He fucked Trixie DelGotti)
bandicam 2021-09-07 19-35-44-062.jpgbandicam 2021-09-07 19-34-18-329.jpg
(He fucked Alexis Harper)
bK3gTumVC61B6Bw7BNP9Cvf2kxKaShURtRToQ6iXMDLDwVnCvcTQW2xe17veTRdFErIMlUAuOpIol0hPZZfAMepDtczODFR3aBap9kb3cn_m_hlOAGPfW1iX4q0PsGsXGaqgiJiR=s0
udWWebYSx6nlTYdUgQ_DRRTF5tg6dWqj-95yKCy6kOZ7PRmdSXyZ-iVh_HQqzKVaHzdeh3i9qAeLUsXbz-EIrOL5bC4LT2pA2SUmP4wKkjlZSVGxBDpgva5A6zyPpYjwqPvXxMPd=s0
vWtlesACej6pnyz3KabqOzH7n4giMUd3DFy8171VpAifOy6Z8k_rMppgRiMthEgnI11ZkuCGRvjk3wOQk4Srzdmh3miHrXBoAEJE6Abt9CMfvwUtIFooxhV7EGCiM3hX2VwFKwhe=s0

(He fucked Ashley Sharpe)
i1ivnI9o3Bid7ptZFch0LZNgMJl8v6RnHKYF1SVoWo2_ZY3B9W6WZBAQwJWmN6lnIRDOpuZGPD445o6jKGgNgqCuqF5M-wSPXyDKJtrYUA-2lO10nR_yyc2NdDbXTU3nIpV-DC6t=s0
r4_Y1ZbtxndBwQ7D7qEWQ7-uuU9sP6WqfPhq7_lK3swMXILQ4oHCje3Sz_9yFSKjcD42uEZUhZ4rnuY-w14tsFqMG75Pw-GFKHe4-Mp8CJozxjbQCaXAl442VIhwMJpMh5wQRSHz=s0
8HCjUuW-5qDhH9aFHx3zo5q6sHPXzASOQYSKwGqDAr3Mb6vBrq1lQOHbbtXbyUU9pXdgGpbpXTA8LNDpjTC5EgsUHng0eUDHNpZ2BGongzB_8r0IQLkFengBDjt126dp6r34bbUY=s0

(He made Rachel Goldman orgasm so loud for 3 hours that everyone on that dorm hall floor heard it)
U8WhVobOBeIk4W2c6ugCyiIifD9X_Vcd69wKcQqoaanP7lsr8miUKXqS3G_E1OxsiepHNYsdKfqAsuCQHvabfbVgkpKGWjNguF8PXbJfWcFgmB6YOfM9cKeSHIVJhzk3V8K9htOO=s0
IwdYbx-e7bmXB-q6wVK-frc4MG5fPMObMZsMPe6P1gSm-sxcCYlnageYhcp-AG9kAKTOrnK2-vDdXL6UZiMU4YLHUO-A6qgvwlBh4RoQDjjxVDWgF9BEC6puIL0Rhj2i1pPY1FP-=s0

Women of all shapes and sizes at UCLA wanted to have hours of long, sweaty sex with my big, successful, jock older brother.
yuy0SwTkMG4uMFCuwMec_GlZtcbDGCaMTxS9Go3fLeVM2yW-N5DTMGLBCfSyAosW25EjflY9Pyv6rXjJQumFaao03BjbcXmUNyYz9I1PuZiAzQIFlsuRCcr3hMTtmpqskGPZMgzM=s0
hV6Zb-etB849h-cjYhn5T5GF68mj90DBwCjyw8cOsnklW2IfRVwXthVoFSmpXPEmViuD-KgE1wPoINCmnseYvgA5nV-x-aKLWjVPJrSVah6nBWPuikYfwS6d8s9Mt2aZpumuO_yj=s0
ElG8oEQZCRSOIshQ2MGu-dYyaKvem6CRKsI8g0mi9EYtk9I2M96JdasHJsL_LBbE7GRLdziYx130FNd2AMfMWwdk-T7k1VsYkonyJq9IxE8YVwEqeqGonnYZwrJ4LtV-2fO_RUuZ=s0

Needless to say I was getting my cuckold treatments thorough and proper ALL THE TIME. I'd get the girl's number, we'd text, chat and flirt for like two weeks, they'd hang out in my dorm room, and then after those weeks went by, they would stop texting me.

I would text them constantly asking why they stopped texting me or coming over to my room. Then I would go over to their dorm room to see if they were there and begin to hear the screaming orgasms my older brother was giving them. Before I could walk away sulking and sobbing, my brother, as if he had psychic powers, would poke his head out the door, and command me as the dominant one, to get in there so he could make me watch him fuck her.
1633186109149.png
See the source image

Sometimes the girl would start talking to JT (my older brother), he would convince her to be in on the joke / humiliation ritual, she would text me to come over, I'd walk in and see how hot she was thinking that I was gonna get laid for the first time.
OYVBtj-GreLkaWfD4SmG7OkPyTj4OKrzbQGzWVRJYaFB-aZ-lnx_Dc-IUwq9WvguMlBm9Kh-m0Dany6N98pIsLxxGASvCIaqYDC2qFFetH3PFasmwAKuOccbx-lfZ2Y1XBzB5Ced=s0

My older brother, who was hiding behind the door, would lift me into the air by a wedgie, catching me by surprise, letting me know, "Now that I've got you, I'm gonna fuck your crush in front of you."
See the source image
See the source image
See the source image

As you know by now, pretty much all people on the floor could hear the dialogue and sexual hollering that exuded from the room. My brother would fuck her doggy style on her bed while I was tied up and bent over a small ottoman while he would grunt, shout, and bark "WHO DA ALPHA DOG!?"
I would whimper like a submissive little dog in immense fear, "YOU DA ALPHA DOG!!!!
He would ruff like a large powerful dog and immediately in response to his dominance, I would give a scared puppy squeal in submission.

People were confused on the floor as to what they were hearing. Some said they thought it was two dogs trapped in a dorm room until they figured out what was happening. Then they thought it was hilarious. People mocked me everywhere on campus by ruffing at me and shouting "Who Da Alpha Dog!!??"

This only ruined my reputation more on campus with women and boded extremely well for him. Things just got better for him. He was already fucking so many insanely hot women before that anyways.

Some of these women were attracted to his incredibly good looks that I was always jealous of. Some of these women were attracted to his power and status at the U on the fact that he was Alpha Phi president and Captain of The Football Team. By the end of a night with him...it was all of that.

But Crystal....she was unreal...I would bust nuts just thinking about some of those unbelievably sexy women he banged in front of me. But Crystal, equally cruel as she was scalding hot, would be the woman in the last cuckolding my big brother gave me before I decided to submit to his will in life completely. It was so deep and intense and sexual and powerful that I bent the knee to him metaphorically and offered every woman I ever had after this to give him her pussy.

I'll now tell the story of how my manipulative, evil jock older brother took the one that was just too hot for my inexperienced little virgin mind and body to take being taken away from me and fucked in front of me. This is the story of how he destroyed my manhood so that he could have sex with Crystal Bachman.

To Be Continued......

Last edited: