She knew it herself that she needed more cock. And she took it , there was a Portugese guy she told me about that visit her at work on a regular basis. He must have fucked her at least 2 or3 times a week , saw him regular a real friendly guy ,with his workplace close to us . My wife was running a dairy shop attached to the house we lived in . Those days a dairy’s hours were 6to10am then 3to 6pm so from 10 she had enough time to get all the dick she could get . That made her a very busy wife with, I’m sure more cock than she could handle . Saw her pantys in the wash bin sometimes was crusty at the groin.

She knew it herself that she needed more cock. And she took it , there was a Portugese guy she told me about that visit her at work on a regular basis. He must have fucked her at least 2 or3 times a week , saw him regular a real friendly guy ,with his workplace close to us . My wife was running a dairy shop attached to the house we lived in . Those days a dairy’s hours were 6to10am then 3to 6pm so from 10 she had enough time to get all the dick she could get . That made her a very busy wife with, I’m sure more cock than she could handle . Saw her pantys in the wash bin sometimes was crusty at the groin.
Hungry pussy that need to be feed huge load of cum

My ex and I played in the lifestyle for many years, played with couples.
Then, although at the time it was not Hotwife, it was called sharing, we began inviting others into our sessions.
This was all good until after around 25 years of playing with couples and singles she said she did not want to do it anymore, not just with couples but with anyone. I said that's ok, but after about 6 months she decided that she just did not want to have sex anymore. Thought ii was menopause but she would not have sex with me unless I demanded it, then after a bit she just gave up on sex and said if I wanted sex to get a GF or hire a hooker. That is why she is my ex.
She was totally into sex with couples or with men in general. We had a few single ladies join us and it was good for both of us. Went to therapy and that did not work, so we finely split.
The good thing about that is I met CC.