My ex and I played in the lifestyle for many years, played with couples.
Then, although at the time it was not Hotwife, it was called sharing, we began inviting others into our sessions.
This was all good until after around 25 years of playing with couples and singles she said she did not want to do it anymore, not just with couples but with anyone. I said that's ok, but after about 6 months she decided that she just did not want to have sex anymore. Thought ii was menopause but she would not have sex with me unless I demanded it, then after a bit she just gave up on sex and said if I wanted sex to get a GF or hire a hooker. That is why she is my ex.
She was totally into sex with couples or with men in general. We had a few single ladies join us and it was good for both of us. Went to therapy and that did not work, so we finely split.
The good thing about that is I met CC.
What a splendid ending to n horrible story, good luck u2

Good girl!! Hope you gave him seconds on a regular basis
Tbh no not really. I cheated on him - a lot - and I'm sure he must have been aware but we never spoke about it. He never asked and I wasn't going to tell. It was mostly while I was working away from home during the week.
My current hubby is totally different - he loves me fucking other guys and has enjoyed my used pussy all through our time together xx

Tbh no not really. I cheated on him - a lot - and I'm sure he must have been aware but we never spoke about it. He never asked and I wasn't going to tell. It was mostly while I was working away from home during the week.
My current hubby is totally different - he loves me fucking other guys and has enjoyed my used pussy all through our time together xx
Used pussy is the ultimate in pussy, happy wife happy life