Cucks, do any of your family or friends know your in this lifestyle

she gets more attention&help from malefamilymembers,young&old and most of them can,t take their eyes of her,and i get compliments about my legs&sexy shoes&skirts and if i,m not jealous,and i tell them if they want to know how it works,ask her out,naughty from me but.....
Your wife is gorgeous, I sure hope that she has a lover taking care of that hot pussy and not you. I love your girly clothes too, I wear much the same things and love it. Yes my wife has a very good lover and I've been cut off for over 9 years and I don't miss it. She deserves a real lover as I'm sure your wife does as well. Please let us know that you're not the one tapping her lovely pussy.

when I was with my exwife she used to have sex with most of our married friends husbands, mainly at BBQs, which meant most of our friends knew. She also had our best man at our wedding, after which he became a fb.
My exgf used to have sex with my cousin when he came to visit, which became quite often even though he lives 230 miles away.
Sadly my present wife has not shown her true colours to friends or family yet, but there is always hope
Photos are of:
Exwife
Exgf
Wife

Attachments

• 288496-8c6544d84f0a7f517335f507a14890cb (1).jpg
    288496-8c6544d84f0a7f517335f507a14890cb (1).jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 133
  • File 00169 (1).jpg
    File 00169 (1).jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 139
  • File 01209.jpg
    File 01209.jpg
    373.2 KB · Views: 139
Have only had a cuckold experience once and know one knows about it except me, my wife and the guy that fucked her all night!! We hope to arrange another experience soon but again it will remain our secret as we have two daughters now and would not want the family to hear about our sex choices. I admire those that share the Flor lifestyle openly but not sure this is for us.

It was a long time ago (with my ex) but we were pretty blatant about it. Never tried to swear a guy to secrecy as that seemed pointless, either they talk or they don't. So it was pretty common knowledge amongst our friends. I once offered her to a guy and he said "You're ###'s brother so I guess it got back to family too.
Nobody has ever mentioned it though some friends still have a slightly strange expression when we meet.;)

My wife and I started having a 3some with a friend of my brother. He asked her after a few times of us all being together if he could come over and fuck her when I was at work. She told me about it, and I told her I would love that if she would do it. So she called him and invited him over on morning while I was at work. he ended up coming over and fucking her many times over the following months until it just fizzled out. She always said she did it for me, but I know she really enjoyed by how she would tell me about it. Anyway, I am sure he told my brother, and their mutual friend Hank.

Have only had a cuckold experience once and know one knows about it except me, my wife and the guy that fucked her all night!! We hope to arrange another experience soon but again it will remain our secret as we have two daughters now and would not want the family to hear about our sex choices. I admire those that share the Flor lifestyle openly but not sure this is for us.
And that is one reason why many couples prefer a married guy because he also needs to be very discrete