Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

Well then , that's just her desire and not for me to judge Let's face it, there's no consistency or logic to any of this. What turns us on/off is shifting and ephemeral. One combination works for you, another, slightly different one doesn't. There's no ruleset.
yes i guess your right, i just love being kissed lol

Reactions: Sharper
I'm pretty certain not. If it were to happen it would be best to happen organically. I would never push for it. That being said, she's so freakin' hot that were that barrier to fall I think I'd simply explode from sheer sexual overload.

the day she decides to explore her bi-sexual side which I believe all women have every part of her sexy body is going to be licked, sucked and kissed in a very special way by another loving caring women. She will cum like your never seen her cum before, not like she does on a huge cock, but instead in a erotic loving display of passion

the day she decides to explore her bi-sexual side which I believe all women have every part of her sexy body is going to be licked, sucked and kissed in a very special way by another loving caring women. She will cum like your never seen her cum before, not like she does on a huge cock, but instead in a erotic loving display of passion
Wow, thinking about her doing girl girl has made me all wet. lol

Oh dear. And I don't blame you guys. Sensual, sexual, flowing and erotic women are way more appealing that dumb, hairy guys. Its a miracle we even get invited to the party.