Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

My GF is really into kissing & making out and itsv SUCH a turn-on for most guys. She a great, sensuous kisser.⁷

She had 1 guy she knew well. 1 afternoon she kissed, made-out, sucked, then fucked the guy 4 times before she finally let him cum in her mouth (she'd never let him cum in her mouth before). She said it was easily the biggest load she'd ever taken.
She was edging him, getting him SOOO close but not letting him cum. I knew she enjoyed edging a guy orally...but it was mind-blowing that she edged him as she fucked him also!
She said it was simple. She just kept telling him, as he fucked her, "Don't cum, not yet, don't cum"

She said he had to pull out to keep from cumming all the time. They'd take a short break, get a drink, etc. Then start with the making-out all over again. She likes to tease me about it. I'll say, 'geez, you did all that, make-out, touching, sucking & fucking, 3 times!!??'
And she'll say 'I think it was 3 times...cud have been 4...or even 5? He's got a very good & responsive cock and can hold off from cumming really well' 'And he's a good kisser'.

Hot, erotic & amazing as she tells me all the details & softly strokes me.

As my GF would say, "Absofuckinlutely"

She LUVS to kiss, a real old fashioned
Make-out artist...
She had a guy cum in his pants at the
bar as she kissed/made out with him!

A wicked, seductive kisser...

Reactions: ep46wksp
After all these years kissing can be problematic for me - a turn on but at the same time some jealousy. Odd isn't it that a cock in my mouth or pussy seems OK and less intimate than a hot kiss and embrace.
get use to it while she's cumming her little pussy off she will forever want his tongue down her throat during the those interment moments

Reactions: goodhubby
I have to be honest... I don't like to watch my wife kissing bulls... it makes me jealous... On the other hand, I love to watch bulls destroying my wife's ass... I don't undertand my reactions but it's true...
I always find an excuse to avoid watching preliminaries (kisses, careness, etc...). I say that I'm going to grab the beers or condoms, anything just to leave them alone during the beginning. I come back while she's already giving him a blow job.

how do you feel when the bull just puts your wife on her knees right in front of you? Has her take out his cock and then he just uses her mouth. I have enjoyed chit chatting with hubbies, about sports, politics, whatever, while enjoying wife's mouth
I keep your load in my mouth then I kiss my cuck hubby. He melts withthe humilation adn pleasure.