Curious to know

Small men fantasize about hung men having sex with their wives. Its a number of things. I have friends that have girlfriends or wives and some are not big either small or average and they’re not in the cuckold lifestyle. It all depends on the couple. I been on this lifestyle 2 years and been with some couples. There are some men that just don’t think they are satisfying their lady so they look for someone bigger for their wife. Some are just turned on by the idea of their wife having sex with another man and they actually get hard when they watch or listen or imagine their wife being pounded by another guy. I been in different scenarios. Husband listening, watching. They get turned on by it but it all depends on the couple in the end if they are into it. I been with newbies and in the end husband was not into it sometimes you experiment and see if things change but it doesn’t

We are not a cuckold couple but we do enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly now, about 2 - 3 times a month. We've done it many many times with him.
We are mid 50s, friend is 35. He has a skinny nerd type look. I'm 6+, he's 8+. I will say seeing him pump her is the hottest thing ever. Seeing her wetness on his tool and him sliding in and out of her drives me wild.
The whole aspect is what's fun for all 3 of us. Watching, taking a turn, the things we say, how she reacts with him....THAT'S the fun for us.
If he had a 5 inch dick I'm sure it would be different. I don't know if the size of his dick is what makes this fun but it might be.

I'm 5-5 1/2", that's a bit below average. That being said, for me it; was 'another, larger' cock, it was 'another' cock, larger or otherwise.

Reactions: btweets
I am 67 and have lived as a cuckold most of my adult life. I learned in high school that my cock was well below average in thickness and also learned women prefer thickness over length. A girl I dated briefly started calling me pencil dick and was not shy about telling other girls. It got around and at first I was embarrassed but I got over it. I watched my best friend screw my exwife many times with his much longer and thicker cock. I learned my place early and have been at peace with it. My wife now has had 2 long term relationships both with guys that have thick cocks. Because she plays with them alone on out of town visits I have never watched but she gives me all the details.

I am 67 and have lived as a cuckold most of my adult life. I learned in high school that my cock was well below average in thickness and also learned women prefer thickness over length. A girl I dated briefly started calling me pencil dick and was not shy about telling other girls. It got around and at first I was embarrassed but I got over it. I watched my best friend screw my exwife many times with his much longer and thicker cock. I learned my place early and have been at peace with it. My wife now has had 2 long term relationships both with guys that have thick cocks. Because she plays with them alone on out of town visits I have never watched but she gives me all the details.
Do you jerk off to those bigger cocks?

I never jackoff when she is with another guy, it adds to the stress. When she gets home she will stroke me slowly as she tell me about how good his thick cock felt. Part of my turn on is she has told these guys I have a thin cock she cant feel. Sometimes she will finish me off and sometimes she stops as soon as I am close to cumming. I never know so it also adds to the stress.

I am 4.5 when hard. I didn’t start out fantasizing about my wife with other men. I had a bigger cock in my fantasy. As I got older it started to change. I started fantasizing about her with other men. Eventually I told her and I thought I made her mad. However a couple months later on my birthday, she slept with her first other man. He is much bigger than me, 7.5 and a lot thicker. They are still together and having fun. Now I am a caged cuck and my wife has 3 boyfriends.

Get question... Here's a post I created that I have always done with wannabe cuck's and it works but maybe we can try with your man lol

Reactions: WantToWatchWife