Curious to know

New here and to this whole lifestyle so I'm curious to know if the majority of men who are rather small fantasize about being cucked or imagine their wife/GF/SO with a much larger man. Would like to hear your thoughts from both hung men and smaller men
I'm probably what's considered average (I hope) at just hair under 6".
My desire to see my wife being fucked has nothing to do with an inability to satisfy her or wanting to be humiliated. I think it's just a by-product of getting off on what's considered taboo: seeing someone I love objectified; hidden desires exposed and secret fantasies admitted. She's very private when it comes to admitting how she feels about sex and only gives any inclination into what she likes through her body language during. When she rides she acts out and when I take her from behind and I'm about to orgasm she goes off at the swelling of my cock.

I'm probably what's considered average (I hope) at just hair under 6".
My desire to see my wife being fucked has nothing to do with an inability to satisfy her or wanting to be humiliated. I think it's just a by-product of getting off on what's considered taboo: seeing someone I love objectified; hidden desires exposed and secret fantasies admitted. She's very private when it comes to admitting how she feels about sex and only gives any inclination into what she likes through her body language during. When she rides she acts out and when I take her from behind and I'm about to orgasm she goes off at the swelling of my cock.
Well said.

Reactions: FranknSherF
I have spent years fantasizing about my wife with her lover, watching and enjoying my wife with long term lovers, SIZE?

I would humbly suggest, info from my wife, that a nice large dick is nice.................but as an experienced women what she really likes is satisfaction, multi orgasms and a nice decent lover these are more important than size. As one of her long term lovers with a dick smaller than mine used to say its not what youve got its how you use it.

In my experience its more of a man thing that he assumes that a women will only get satisfied by a very large dick.

New here and to this whole lifestyle so I'm curious to know if the majority of men who are rather small fantasize about being cucked or imagine their wife/GF/SO with a much larger man. Would like to hear your thoughts from both hung men and smaller men
I’ve found out that pretty much all of my male friends have this fantasy. Few or none are brave enough to actually do it.

Another example, pretty much all women I talk to are willing to play with another woman with me though they would never call themselves bisexual.

Reactions: spin418
i wonder if women are curious about larger dicks also ?
Seems like it’s natural if they’ve not had them. And I think we live in a time where more women than ever before can probably make a judgment on where they stand with that.

I’ve found out that pretty much all of my male friends have this fantasy. Few or none are brave enough to actually do it.

Another example, pretty much all women I talk to are willing to play with another woman with me though they would never call themselves bisexual.
I agree, my wife has had two intense plays with other women over the years, (that i know about) one women asked my thoughts on my wife being bi at a club, from the blank look i gave her she said "dont you do know?" To prove this she approached my wife, stood next to her husband, passionately kissed her, as she gently put her hand down my wifes knickers bring her to orgasm and and she still doesnt consider herself bi sexual. Infact mention this subject and she deflects this asking me are you?

Reactions: Jacob ryan 1992
I agree, my wife has had two intense plays with other women over the years, (that i know about) one women asked my thoughts on my wife being bi at a club, from the blank look i gave her she said "dont you do know?" To prove this she approached my wife, stood next to her husband, passionately kissed her, as she gently put her hand down my wifes knickers bring her to orgasm and and she still doesnt consider herself bi sexual. Infact mention this subject and she deflects this asking me are you?
Exactly, a number of women are so lovely this way.

With the husbands I meet, I have learned to be extremely careful. I can’t hide the bulge in my pants ever, even when freezing cold and soft. It’s always catching everyone’s attention though no one except friends and colleagues mentions anything. With my knowledge of my friends basically universally having the fantasy, I know what is on the minds of husbands I meet for the first time. However, with any direct or indirect hints at the situation from anyone I have to be more than prepared to physically defend myself right away.

It’s totally awkward. Most men though interested will very much fight back.

Reactions: Jacob ryan 1992
I doubt most smaller men have cuck impulses. But among those of us who do, I believe nearly all, myself included, imagine their wives with a well-endowed man.

I also think cuckolding fantasies are far more likely to be held by smaller men than their better hung counterparts.

Put simply, we imagine them doing most of the fucking…and so do they😉

Last edited:
Disclaimer: I'm a single wannabe cuck guy. Though I was plagued for many years about my little endowment and performance issues, i am much more content knowing i don't have to compete with a larger, hung man. Any future relationship would be geared towards accepting my place and being comfortable with it.

Attachments

• IMG-20210728-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210728-WA0000.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Love
Reactions: werekinky2
Honestly she can fuck small or big but we both prefer bigger men than me, which doesn’t take much! Lol. If they are 6 inches or above and can stay hard? She needs it!

Interesting point of views. Thank you! Reason why I was asking is my husband is on the smaller size and I've started to wonder if that's one of his fantasies. Of course I can always ask him but I was just curious to hear everyone's take!
Hi did you ask? I would surely want my wife g/f to have sex with black men as I'm tiny!!

Although I am not in he "smaller" category as far as cock size I still prefer it when the wife is with well endowed men. This is in part because I enjoy this visual of seeing her do this. However, there have been many smaller than myself and I enjoy seeing her for other reasons. For me seeing he take a big cock knowing how he is stretching or filling her in a way I cannot is a turn on but with a smaller man she can be fucked harder and this also has its positive side.

I am on the small side myself and I know I was never great in bed. I know it is because of stamina as well as size but I also know all things equal, most women would prefer a guy who is at least above average. I also think that most guys with the self confidence to be a bull are mostly guys who will tend to be bigger.

Reactions: Welder153
Hi Lynn, I'm quite small 3" and always knew I would not be a superstar in the bedroom. My wife happens to be a very dominant woman and gets what she wants.In her eyes I'm not a man where sex is concerned. We are in a female led marriage and I try my best to make up for my lack of manhood by doing her bidding. She has a regular boyfriend ,well hung' who takes care of her womanly needs since I can't. We are happy and love each other and she has taught me to accept myself and to be ok with any humiliation I may experience.