Curious to know

New here and to this whole lifestyle so I'm curious to know if the majority of men who are rather small fantasize about being cucked or imagine their wife/GF/SO with a much larger man. Would like to hear your thoughts from both hung men and smaller men

My wife finds my size painful and I'll admit my lack of experience doesn't help. I keep encouraging her to find someone smaller that would fit her better who she could really enjoy having inside her, but so far she hasn't taken me up on the offer. I don't really care what the other guy's size is as long as she enjoys them.

My wife finds my size painful and I'll admit my lack of experience doesn't help. I keep encouraging her to find someone smaller that would fit her better who she could really enjoy having inside her, but so far she hasn't taken me up on the offer. I don't really care what the other guy's size is as long as she enjoys them.
I'm quite the opposite. I'm so small that she can't feel me at all and she isn't streched out either. I'm just so tiny she needs a larger guy. I could never satisify any woman I've ever been with.

New here and to this whole lifestyle so I'm curious to know if the majority of men who are rather small fantasize about being cucked or imagine their wife/GF/SO with a much larger man. Would like to hear your thoughts from both hung men and smaller men
I am impotent and don’t get hard anymore. When I was able to get hard I was about 6”. The thought of my wife getting stretched by a nice size cock is overwhelming to me. Fills my mind most of the day. She is not at all interested though 😔

Now I'm sitting here wondering if that will even work? Like a hung alpha type secretly message my husband to see if he really has any cuck fetishes.. sounds intense but pretty hot.. idk lol
U need to tell hubby what u want, and u been eXploring here, dont let the pushy bull talk 2him, not 1st.. i sure wish u was my neighbor in tn. ur a super hot wife yearning and needing a real cocksman to bare naked fuck you for the greatest Thrill of ur Brand new Life..