Curious to know

New here and to this whole lifestyle so I'm curious to know if the majority of men who are rather small fantasize about being cucked or imagine their wife/GF/SO with a much larger man. Would like to hear your thoughts from both hung men and smaller men
I'm average size but yes I have seen her fuck 1 huge cock and I would enjoy watching her fuck more. It left her sore for days and myself constantly horny over the few days

I'm average size but yes I have seen her fuck 1 huge cock and I would enjoy watching her fuck more. It left her sore for days and myself constantly horny over the few days
Our mfm friend is big, way bigger than me. There's been nights we've both fucked the crap out of her. As the night is winding down shes said she sore, she'll ask for lube and they go some more. After he leaves we always go one more time before we fall asleep, she does say she's sore so we go slow. She might be sore but she sure as hell seems to like that last fuck. Next day and all the next week she's horny like crazy, I am too.

Our mfm friend is big, way bigger than me. There's been nights we've both fucked the crap out of her. As the night is winding down shes said she sore, she'll ask for lube and they go some more. After he leaves we always go one more time before we fall asleep, she does say she's sore so we go slow. She might be sore but she sure as hell seems to like that last fuck. Next day and all the next week she's horny like crazy, I am too.
Yeah after we have a 3some my wife is pretty much out of action for a couple of days. She's a coke whore lol she overdoes it when she parties

both men my gf had sex with were both longer and thicker than me, after each time she admited she was sore from him, but also said she wanted to keep fucking the last guy, (the biggest of the two) . sos yes i did like seeing how she reacted to ther bigger dicks , plus there stamina they bother fucked her over a hour , or two each time , i wonder if women are curious about larger dicks also ?

both men my gf had sex with were both longer and thicker than me, after each time she admited she was sore from him, but also said she wanted to keep fucking the last guy, (the biggest of the two) . sos yes i did like seeing how she reacted to ther bigger dicks , plus there stamina they bother fucked her over a hour , or two each time , i wonder if women are curious about larger dicks also ?
I think from experience they like thick cocks best

New here and to this whole lifestyle so I'm curious to know if the majority of men who are rather small fantasize about being cucked or imagine their wife/GF/SO with a much larger man. Would like to hear your thoughts from both hung men and smaller men
Tread very carefully. He may be very insecure about his size and if you even mentioned it could cause major problems.
On the other hand, if it's your fantasy then an honest conversation could spark things up.

I take it that you have looked into cuckolding from being frustrated and unsatisfied with hubby's small cock. If this is true hubby will most likely know that he is not able to attend to your needs. I think most men in this situation would be open to a discussion about this. He may even have his own thoughts already. A lot of these men enjoy watching the wife being pleasured and seeing her orgasmic reaction, more desirable than trying to please the wife themselves. Does he attempt to please you orally as often as you would like.

Get question... Here's a post I created that I have always done with wannabe cuck's and it works but maybe we can try with your man lol
Oh wow very interesting and you've done this to help many guys before?

Interesting point of views. Thank you! Reason why I was asking is my husband is on the smaller size and I've started to wonder if that's one of his fantasies. Of course I can always ask him but I was just curious to hear everyone's take!
What are your thoughts baby ?? You want to be fucked by larger dick to see how it feels ??

Consider taking small steps, communicating with hubby along the way.

First step might be sexy talk about you with a fictional lover in the bedroom. Then communicate with your hubby And see what he likes about that kind of fantasy.
Then maybe add a dildo or sleeve and give it a name. Then communicate afterwards, outside the bedroom about the experience.
If you are both comfortable and okay with it, Then maybe start dressing sexier, emphasizing other men seeing you, not really for him. Those are a couple examples. I consider them big steps.

It’s important to distinguish between husbands who want their wives to have great sex, no change in their relationship with her. Versus men who enjoy altering the power balance of the relationship, ceding some sexual power to the wife and her lover(s). Understand what your hubby wants in this way.

By communication I mean understanding what he likes and any boundaries he may have. That means you share the same with him. There are going to be things to negotiate between you and him in order to transition to doing it in real life. What ends up happening is there’s more trust and communication, as well as some shared naughty fun. You get the full feeling, he is happy for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: ragnar124
I'm not small, not large either. My girl likes a good stretch. So I have plenty of bigger toys and I fist her

Reactions: ragnar124
I have found that button dick white guys are in awe of a big black majestic cock. I get lots of cucks that are interested In watching me fuck their wife because they feel like she deserves a good fuck. And I'm happy to oblige. I also offer cuck training

I would say if he is rather small and is aware of it, it will add to the idea of you fucking someone with bigger dick. But you should know if your husband is the selfish type or not.
Something that might hint at it also is if he proposed to you to use toys during sex and if they are bigger than his penis.