Date with a Friend

Sarah and I were drinking in the apartment we had rented for the weekend. We had spent Friday night and much of Saturday enjoying each other’s company and stocking up on snacks and alcohol. That evening we had a couple of drinks to relax and prepare for the night ahead. She was wearing a skirt with a wonderful top that displayed her amazing breasts. Sarah was kissing on me all evening, and I was full of anticipation and nervousness. A knock at the door startled me as she was trying to get me to let her play again.
I answered the door and saw that Kris was waiting with a bottle of wine and some flowers. Sarah was already making a everyone a drink as he gave her the flowers and I made introductions. We spent the next hour talking and having some wine and mixed drinks. The conversation was easy, and everyone was getting along. Kris had moved over to the couch while Sarah and I were sitting in a chair nearby. She leaned her head back and whispered,
“Are you sure about this baby?”
“Absolutely. I’ve been dreaming about this for a long time.”

Sarah walked over and sat on Kris’ lap. She leaned in and began spontaneously kissing him. Kris wrapped his hands around her waist and ass feeling all her beautiful curves. Sarah began rocking back and forth grinding against Kris’ erection. She reached back to undo her bra and take her top off. Kris didn’t hesitate to lean forward and nibble on Sarah’s nipples. She pulled his head in while he kissed all over her amazing breasts flicking her nipples with his tongue. She moaned lightly and looked over at me while Kris was warming her up. She had a devious smile on her face; I knew she was about to be a bad girl.
Sarah pushed Kris against the couch and slid off his lap. She slowly unbuttoned his jeans; Kris lifted his hips as she pulled his jeans off. Surprisingly, he wasn’t wearing underwear. I had never seen Kris naked, but he had a large and thick dick. It was a little longer than mine but quite a bit more girth. She took his erect dick in her hands and looked over at me before she leaned down and took him in her lips. Kris dropped his head back moaning as Sarah worked him with her beautiful mouth. With her lips wrapped around his cock, she began twisting her hand in a circular motion stroking him while bobbing her head. She is outstanding at giving head, and Kris was experiencing her expertise. He slid his hands behind her head and was gently guiding her head down. I began to gently stroke my bulge over my shorts watching my wife pleasing Kris. It was intoxicating watching his dick slide between her lips. Sarah was speeding up and I could see Kris pushing his hips up to meet her mouth. I was a little worried that she was going to finish him off when she pulled back smiling up at him.
Sarah kept stroking him with her hand while she used the other one to take her panties off. She stood and dropped her skirt to the floor. Kris was staring at her incredible body as she moved closer. Sarah began to slide her pussy lips across his erect cock; she then took his dick and was rubbing his head against her lips. Kris was grabbing her ass and kissing her breasts. You could see he was very eager to be inside of her. Sarah looked over at me,
“Is this what you want baby? You want to watch him fuck me?”
“Yes please baby!”

At that, she slid down onto him. They both gasped as she engulfed him. They began kissing as Kris grabbed Sarah’s ass thrusting up into my wife. She rode him slowly enjoying all of him inside of her. Sarah was taking her time riding Kris; he was in pure ecstasy. He wasn’t paying any attention to me, but Sarah kept looking over at me watching her. By this time, I had pulled my dick out and was slowly stroking it. I felt as if I was going to explode, so I slowed down to try and make it last longer. After several minutes, Sarah and I both saw Kris was going to cum soon. She began to lift herself from him and he tried to pull her down to keep going.
“Hold on baby. I’m just readjusting.”
Sarah stood and turned around. She grabbed his dick again and positioned it at her pussy. She slid slowly down and they both moaned again. She looked at me and beckoned with her fingers. I knelt down in front of them and watched as his dick entered my wifes pussy sliding out and in as she rode Kris. Sarah laid back with her back on his chest; Kris reached around and played with her breasts as they fucked. I leaned forward and began to lick her clit as she rode him. Sarah stopped moving, so Kris held her by the waist and began pumping his dick into her. I licked furiously on her clit while Kris was pounding her.
“Oh God baby just like that. Keep doing that. I’m almost there.”
Her words, like usual, were turning me on, and I could see by Kris’ speed increase they were getting him going too. I kept up my pace swirling my tongue around her clit while Kris fucked her. I could feel her hands on the back of my head and briefly looked up to see her head back on Kris’ shoulder with her eyes closed. I could feel when it started, her light trembling then the build up as she began to orgasm. That’s all it took for Kris as he thrust forward and started to grunt and moan; I knew he was cumming inside my wife. I pulled back once her orgasm finished. As I sat back, I could see Kris’ cum leaking out of her pussy and down his balls. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.
I sat back in my chair and watched as Sarah and Kris caught their breath. Once she had her breathing under control, she pulled off Kris’ now deflating dick and laid back on the couch. She reached her hand out and I held it. I got down on the floor and began kissing her hand and moving my way up her arm.
“Was that good baby? Was that what you wanted to see?”
“Yes! That was amazing. I’m so turned on now. You were amazing. I love you so much.
“Good. Ok, it’s your turn now.”
“Just rest. I’ll take my turn in a second.”

I sat beside her kissing her and running my fingers along her. She is always so sexy and sensual. Kris got up to go clean off, so I positioned myself between her legs on the couch. I rubbed the head of my dick against her lips. They were puffy from fucking Kris and there was still some leaking cum. I easily slid in her and she did a light moan. I grabbed her legs and started to thrust away as she put one hand against the armrest of the couch; she was pushing herself down to meet every thrust forward I made. I was so turned on from watching them that I knew it wouldn’t take long at all.
“Yeah. Did you like that. Did you like watching your friend fuck me baby? You want to see him do it again. Maybe you can take some pictures of him fucking your wife’s pussy.”
That was all it took as I began to drop the second load into my wife. I could barely hold myself up as I came harder than I think I ever have. I laid on her chest and Sarah ran her fingers through my hair as I panted. She kissed me on the head and told me she loved me as we lay there.
Kris came back from the shower and sat in the chair.
“Thank you both so much. I can head out.”
“No. We can have a couple more drinks and rest then maybe go again”
He agreed with me and got up to make us some drinks. Sarah went to the bathroom to clean up while I went to help Kris out.
“Your wife is amazing.”
“I know”
We were talking when Sarah came back in the room. She grabbed her skirt and shirt and put them both on. I noticed that she did not bother with the bra or the panties. After grabbing some drinks and snacks, we all went to sit down on the couch.
Sarah laid her head on my lap and curled up with Kris at her feet. I put on a scary movie and we commenced relaxing with our snacks and drinks. About twenty minutes into the movie, Sarah began to slowly stroke my dick over my shorts. I knew it wouldn’t take long as she has a high sex drive. I was running my fingers along her nipples. Squeezing them between my fingers. I slowly kissed her intertwining our tongues when Kris noticed that she was ready again.
I lifted her head and positioned myself with my back on the armrest. I pulled her up to me so her back was against my chest. I then started to kiss on her neck and run my fingers along her breasts. Kris was watching like a kid at a candy store not sure if he was going to get a treat. I reached down and pushed her legs apart then pulled her skirt up past her waist to showcase her gorgeous pussy.
Kris shifted forward and had his dick in hand. I leaned over Sarahs shoulder to watch as he slid inside my wife. I could fee the vibration as she moaned against me. Every thrust he pushed forward I felt through her bouncing off of my chest. My hands still roaming all over her body as he was using my wife. She turned her head to kiss me deeply as Kris was fucking her and I squeezed her nipple between my fingers.
“You like this baby? You want him to cum in me again.”
“Yes baby. I want him to use that wonderful pussy.”
Kris wasn’t even paying attention to us as he was so focused on Sarah’s pussy. He pulled out all of a sudden and Sarah and I both almost groaned.
“Turn over. On your knees.”
I let go of Sarah and she got into doggie position. She reached down and started to suck on my dick as Kris entered her from behind. At first she was doing great sucking on my dick while Kris was pounding her from the back. It was sexy watching him fuck her. He started to slap her ass and she groaned around my dick. He was getting rougher, grabbing her by the hips and pounding her tight little pussy hard. At this point, she couldn’t really focus on my dick. She had my cock in her hand with her head resting on the couch cushions. She was moaning as Kris fucked as hard as he could.
“Yes like that. Use my pussy. You like that. You like fucking me. You going to cum in me again Kris. Come on use my pussy.”
Sarah talking dirty just got Kris more excited and he started to pound even harder. I could hear his balls slapping against her pussy as he was using my wife. I began to run my fingers through her hair and rub her back.
“You’re such a dirty girl. You my dirty girl. You going to let my friend cum in your pussy again baby.”
“Yes baby!”
Kris was getting to his end. He started to slow down a little then I looked up and saw his face and knew he was cumming in my wife again. He was grunting and pushing as deep in her as he could get.
“Oh fuck! Damn this pussy is good!”
Kris pulled out of Sarah and laid back on the couch. I pulled her on top of my and began kissing her. Running my fingers through her hair and just touching her all over. I suggested we get her in the shower and she agreed.
“Kris, you can stay here overnight if you want. Maybe we can play some tomorrow morning. We are going to go shower now though.
In the shower, I let her get wet then pushed her up against the wall. With the water running over her back, I positioned my dick against her pussy and slid in again. She put both hands against the wall as I had a hold of her hips and was fucking my wife. It didn’t take but a couple of minutes for me to cum in her as well. I was so exhausted I felt like I couldn’t stand. She turned around and kissed me. She asked if I was having fun and I just giggled and laughed.
I pushed Sarah to the bed and spread her legs. I teased her clit and brought her to the edge. When she did orgasm, I pulled back just enough so that I could ramp it back up again once her body calmed down. I made her cum twice before I got dressed and told Kris he could sleep in the bed with us if he wanted. We slept hard that night, with Sarah up against me and Kris on the other side of the bed. The evening was a dream come true, and I am the luckiest man alive.

Sarah and I were drinking in the apartment we had rented for the weekend. We had spent Friday night and much of Saturday enjoying each other’s company and stocking up on snacks and alcohol. That evening we had a couple of drinks to relax and prepare for the night ahead. She was wearing a skirt with a wonderful top that displayed her amazing breasts. Sarah was kissing on me all evening, and I was full of anticipation and nervousness. A knock at the door startled me as she was trying to get me to let her play again.
I answered the door and saw that Kris was waiting with a bottle of wine and some flowers. Sarah was already making a everyone a drink as he gave her the flowers and I made introductions. We spent the next hour talking and having some wine and mixed drinks. The conversation was easy, and everyone was getting along. Kris had moved over to the couch while Sarah and I were sitting in a chair nearby. She leaned her head back and whispered,
“Are you sure about this baby?”
“Absolutely. I’ve been dreaming about this for a long time.”

Sarah walked over and sat on Kris’ lap. She leaned in and began spontaneously kissing him. Kris wrapped his hands around her waist and ass feeling all her beautiful curves. Sarah began rocking back and forth grinding against Kris’ erection. She reached back to undo her bra and take her top off. Kris didn’t hesitate to lean forward and nibble on Sarah’s nipples. She pulled his head in while he kissed all over her amazing breasts flicking her nipples with his tongue. She moaned lightly and looked over at me while Kris was warming her up. She had a devious smile on her face; I knew she was about to be a bad girl.
Sarah pushed Kris against the couch and slid off his lap. She slowly unbuttoned his jeans; Kris lifted his hips as she pulled his jeans off. Surprisingly, he wasn’t wearing underwear. I had never seen Kris naked, but he had a large and thick dick. It was a little longer than mine but quite a bit more girth. She took his erect dick in her hands and looked over at me before she leaned down and took him in her lips. Kris dropped his head back moaning as Sarah worked him with her beautiful mouth. With her lips wrapped around his cock, she began twisting her hand in a circular motion stroking him while bobbing her head. She is outstanding at giving head, and Kris was experiencing her expertise. He slid his hands behind her head and was gently guiding her head down. I began to gently stroke my bulge over my shorts watching my wife pleasing Kris. It was intoxicating watching his dick slide between her lips. Sarah was speeding up and I could see Kris pushing his hips up to meet her mouth. I was a little worried that she was going to finish him off when she pulled back smiling up at him.
Sarah kept stroking him with her hand while she used the other one to take her panties off. She stood and dropped her skirt to the floor. Kris was staring at her incredible body as she moved closer. Sarah began to slide her pussy lips across his erect cock; she then took his dick and was rubbing his head against her lips. Kris was grabbing her ass and kissing her breasts. You could see he was very eager to be inside of her. Sarah looked over at me,
“Is this what you want baby? You want to watch him fuck me?”
“Yes please baby!”

At that, she slid down onto him. They both gasped as she engulfed him. They began kissing as Kris grabbed Sarah’s ass thrusting up into my wife. She rode him slowly enjoying all of him inside of her. Sarah was taking her time riding Kris; he was in pure ecstasy. He wasn’t paying any attention to me, but Sarah kept looking over at me watching her. By this time, I had pulled my dick out and was slowly stroking it. I felt as if I was going to explode, so I slowed down to try and make it last longer. After several minutes, Sarah and I both saw Kris was going to cum soon. She began to lift herself from him and he tried to pull her down to keep going.
“Hold on baby. I’m just readjusting.”
Sarah stood and turned around. She grabbed his dick again and positioned it at her pussy. She slid slowly down and they both moaned again. She looked at me and beckoned with her fingers. I knelt down in front of them and watched as his dick entered my wifes pussy sliding out and in as she rode Kris. Sarah laid back with her back on his chest; Kris reached around and played with her breasts as they fucked. I leaned forward and began to lick her clit as she rode him. Sarah stopped moving, so Kris held her by the waist and began pumping his dick into her. I licked furiously on her clit while Kris was pounding her.
“Oh God baby just like that. Keep doing that. I’m almost there.”
Her words, like usual, were turning me on, and I could see by Kris’ speed increase they were getting him going too. I kept up my pace swirling my tongue around her clit while Kris fucked her. I could feel her hands on the back of my head and briefly looked up to see her head back on Kris’ shoulder with her eyes closed. I could feel when it started, her light trembling then the build up as she began to orgasm. That’s all it took for Kris as he thrust forward and started to grunt and moan; I knew he was cumming inside my wife. I pulled back once her orgasm finished. As I sat back, I could see Kris’ cum leaking out of her pussy and down his balls. It was one of the hottest things I had ever seen.
I sat back in my chair and watched as Sarah and Kris caught their breath. Once she had her breathing under control, she pulled off Kris’ now deflating dick and laid back on the couch. She reached her hand out and I held it. I got down on the floor and began kissing her hand and moving my way up her arm.
“Was that good baby? Was that what you wanted to see?”
“Yes! That was amazing. I’m so turned on now. You were amazing. I love you so much.
“Good. Ok, it’s your turn now.”
“Just rest. I’ll take my turn in a second.”

I sat beside her kissing her and running my fingers along her. She is always so sexy and sensual. Kris got up to go clean off, so I positioned myself between her legs on the couch. I rubbed the head of my dick against her lips. They were puffy from fucking Kris and there was still some leaking cum. I easily slid in her and she did a light moan. I grabbed her legs and started to thrust away as she put one hand against the armrest of the couch; she was pushing herself down to meet every thrust forward I made. I was so turned on from watching them that I knew it wouldn’t take long at all.
“Yeah. Did you like that. Did you like watching your friend fuck me baby? You want to see him do it again. Maybe you can take some pictures of him fucking your wife’s pussy.”
That was all it took as I began to drop the second load into my wife. I could barely hold myself up as I came harder than I think I ever have. I laid on her chest and Sarah ran her fingers through my hair as I panted. She kissed me on the head and told me she loved me as we lay there.
Kris came back from the shower and sat in the chair.
“Thank you both so much. I can head out.”
“No. We can have a couple more drinks and rest then maybe go again”
He agreed with me and got up to make us some drinks. Sarah went to the bathroom to clean up while I went to help Kris out.
“Your wife is amazing.”
“I know”
We were talking when Sarah came back in the room. She grabbed her skirt and shirt and put them both on. I noticed that she did not bother with the bra or the panties. After grabbing some drinks and snacks, we all went to sit down on the couch.
Sarah laid her head on my lap and curled up with Kris at her feet. I put on a scary movie and we commenced relaxing with our snacks and drinks. About twenty minutes into the movie, Sarah began to slowly stroke my dick over my shorts. I knew it wouldn’t take long as she has a high sex drive. I was running my fingers along her nipples. Squeezing them between my fingers. I slowly kissed her intertwining our tongues when Kris noticed that she was ready again.
I lifted her head and positioned myself with my back on the armrest. I pulled her up to me so her back was against my chest. I then started to kiss on her neck and run my fingers along her breasts. Kris was watching like a kid at a candy store not sure if he was going to get a treat. I reached down and pushed her legs apart then pulled her skirt up past her waist to showcase her gorgeous pussy.
Kris shifted forward and had his dick in hand. I leaned over Sarahs shoulder to watch as he slid inside my wife. I could fee the vibration as she moaned against me. Every thrust he pushed forward I felt through her bouncing off of my chest. My hands still roaming all over her body as he was using my wife. She turned her head to kiss me deeply as Kris was fucking her and I squeezed her nipple between my fingers.
“You like this baby? You want him to cum in me again.”
“Yes baby. I want him to use that wonderful pussy.”
Kris wasn’t even paying attention to us as he was so focused on Sarah’s pussy. He pulled out all of a sudden and Sarah and I both almost groaned.
“Turn over. On your knees.”
I let go of Sarah and she got into doggie position. She reached down and started to suck on my dick as Kris entered her from behind. At first she was doing great sucking on my dick while Kris was pounding her from the back. It was sexy watching him fuck her. He started to slap her ass and she groaned around my dick. He was getting rougher, grabbing her by the hips and pounding her tight little pussy hard. At this point, she couldn’t really focus on my dick. She had my cock in her hand with her head resting on the couch cushions. She was moaning as Kris fucked as hard as he could.
“Yes like that. Use my pussy. You like that. You like fucking me. You going to cum in me again Kris. Come on use my pussy.”
Sarah talking dirty just got Kris more excited and he started to pound even harder. I could hear his balls slapping against her pussy as he was using my wife. I began to run my fingers through her hair and rub her back.
“You’re such a dirty girl. You my dirty girl. You going to let my friend cum in your pussy again baby.”
“Yes baby!”
Kris was getting to his end. He started to slow down a little then I looked up and saw his face and knew he was cumming in my wife again. He was grunting and pushing as deep in her as he could get.
“Oh fuck! Damn this pussy is good!”
Kris pulled out of Sarah and laid back on the couch. I pulled her on top of my and began kissing her. Running my fingers through her hair and just touching her all over. I suggested we get her in the shower and she agreed.
“Kris, you can stay here overnight if you want. Maybe we can play some tomorrow morning. We are going to go shower now though.
In the shower, I let her get wet then pushed her up against the wall. With the water running over her back, I positioned my dick against her pussy and slid in again. She put both hands against the wall as I had a hold of her hips and was fucking my wife. It didn’t take but a couple of minutes for me to cum in her as well. I was so exhausted I felt like I couldn’t stand. She turned around and kissed me. She asked if I was having fun and I just giggled and laughed.
I pushed Sarah to the bed and spread her legs. I teased her clit and brought her to the edge. When she did orgasm, I pulled back just enough so that I could ramp it back up again once her body calmed down. I made her cum twice before I got dressed and told Kris he could sleep in the bed with us if he wanted. We slept hard that night, with Sarah up against me and Kris on the other side of the bed. The evening was a dream come true, and I am the luckiest man alive.
Great story = thanks for sharing.