dating site and app ?

are some of you registered on dating sites or apps to find lovers for your wives?

If so, does it work and does it allow you to meet people?

I'm wondering because I want to register me and my wife to find lovers for her

Reactions: Joelkk
Reddit on occasion has had results though sporadic as with any platform you have to sort through the fakes. Couple years back tinder scores but now it seems they're all money traps.
I have had a couple nibbles on reddit. Unfortunately, even though I was vibing with the cuck, I was ghosted. All I did was ask what their schedule was for this week or next and I got a, "We don't schedule stuff we fly by the seat of our pants".

What adult doesn't schedule lol.

Haha yea I encountered a few that were wishy washy and one that stood me up.
I feel like, much with the swinger sites/apps, the bridge between fantasy and reality is hard to cross. It is one thing to WANT to see your wife with another; it is entirely another to see it happen. When push comes to shove, they are too scared to see it through.
Which begs the question: Who is the bigger beta, the one who talks up the big game and then flakes or an actual cuck.

Reactions: Vger2112
We used NewbieNudes in the past, and the wife has rejoined after quite a few years of inaction .

She went on to spread her legs for five different men first time around, and is already getting 5 to 10 messages a day minimum since rejoining.

There is an iPhone app called 3Fun that is pretty good. I have downloaded it just to see what it's like and it's pretty good for a free app. You can pay a subscription but it's not needed. We live in a very small town so there are not many people on there but I was shocked to see some of the people I knew on there. Good for them!