Dear Hotwife's Do You Like Your Bull To Be Fertile ?

Wow, I hope ot works for you guys. For a while, my wife and I could not have kids, until we found out I was sterile, at 25 years old. This, coupled with my wife already talking to other men, gave us the idea for her to have a baby with someone else. That happened with our 50 year old neighbor, who had a thing for my wife, and flirted with her enough to get in bed with her and get her pregnant. Now, a couple of years later, my wife is pregnant with his second child.
Old wine makes the trick

Reactions: Nathaniel
Inviting interested hot wife or couple. I'm a decent sociable tall man with good physique and stamina. Also ready to give best support to get pregnancy, if anyone seriously interested

Reactions: Windiancouple
Personally I've never found the pregnancy risk thing a turn on and now I'm well past that anyway. So I've never really bothered whether a guy if fertile or not - much more important is that he can give me a big load or several loads x
Whether you can get pregnant or not, You don’t think it’s hot knowing a man’s potent sperm is swimming deep inside you?
I don’t know why that surprises me about you