Dear Hotwife's Do You Like Your Bull To Be Fertile ?

My exwife openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers in the 70"s. She was on the pill and these guys were young and full of cum and to my knowledge she never requested anyone of them to use a condom. I would bet that when we dated and were married that 99% of the time she had swimmers inside of her that did not belong to me.

My exwife openly screwed many of my friends and coworkers in the 70"s. She was on the pill and these guys were young and full of cum and to my knowledge she never requested anyone of them to use a condom. I would bet that when we dated and were married that 99% of the time she had swimmers inside of her that did not belong to me.
We make her that way again. And again. And again….

• Haha
Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Personally I've never found the pregnancy risk thing a turn on and now I'm well past that anyway. So I've never really bothered whether a guy if fertile or not - much more important is that he can give me a big load or several loads x
Same. When she has fuck other men she was either on birth control or as she is now , not able to get pregnant.

Only ever had one time where there was a real risk of pregnancy and that was totally unplanned and thankfully no pregnancy resulted.

Basically she had to stop pill for some health reasons, just for a short time while Docs figured out if pill was cause of the issue.

She went out of town to visit another office of the place she worked. They arranged a driver for her (actually one of the young security guards who got to drive a very nice rental).

Anyways coming back to her hotel one night, waiting to turn at a very busy intersection of two multi-lane roads, a car ran the light, got hit by a large truck, the car literally flew a few inches over the hood of their car just missing them.

Needless to say both were in shock, a visit to the hotel bar followed, he walked her to her room. Inside she broke down and needed a hug. Well her next sort of moment if rational thought came when he was cumming inside her...didn't stop her orgasms.

She did not say anything to him not wanting to totally freak him out. He stayed for a while (they both slept for a bit). When he wanted a second go around, she agreed, but after he fucked her to a couple of more orgasms she insisted he cum in her mouth.

Nervous couple of weeks followed

Only ever had one time where there was a real risk of pregnancy and that was totally unplanned and thankfully no pregnancy resulted.

Basically she had to stop pill for some health reasons, just for a short time while Docs figured out if pill was cause of the issue.

She went out of town to visit another office of the place she worked. They arranged a driver for her (actually one of the young security guards who got to drive a very nice rental).

Anyways coming back to her hotel one night, waiting to turn at a very busy intersection of two multi-lane roads, a car ran the light, got hit by a large truck, the car literally flew a few inches over the hood of their car just missing them.

Needless to say both were in shock, a visit to the hotel bar followed, he walked her to her room. Inside she broke down and needed a hug. Well her next sort of moment if rational thought came when he was cumming inside her...didn't stop her orgasms.

She did not say anything to him not wanting to totally freak him out. He stayed for a while (they both slept for a bit). When he wanted a second go around, she agreed, but after he fucked her to a couple of more orgasms she insisted he cum in her mouth.

Nervous couple of weeks followed
Very understandable in the heat of the moment x

Reactions: WNY3somecple
I had a vasectomy many years back so always fucked bareback. So good to fuck a wife bareback while hubby watches, but the best part for all is unloading deep inside her. Loved showing hubby my cream dripping from her, having him clean my cock and then holding and kissing her as he enjoys his cleanup role. There is nothing like kissing and smooching a wife as her hubby cleans your semen from her freshly fucked pussy.

Attachments

• cuckparty43.jpg
    cuckparty43.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 50
  • cuckwife147.jpg
    cuckwife147.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 50
Personally I've never found the pregnancy risk thing a turn on and now I'm well past that anyway. So I've never really bothered whether a guy if fertile or not - much more important is that he can give me a big load or several loads x
It is an Excellent!
Real pleasure is with big loading and others are secondary always. Can we

Way to old to get her impregnated and I would not want that even if possible, and I am quite sure I would have felt the same way when younger. However, the thought is always there, creating life in her. while I watch. Watching him pump his life into her pussy, balls flexing as he pushes hard to release the warmth of life deep inside her. Yes, he owns her now.---Placed this pic earlier, but in case you missed it----Love to see her fucked often like this!!!!IMG_0147 (1)_Moment(4).jpg